Kim Kardashian- But This Is Wrong

Y/N's POV:

I had been here for about a month, the infamous Kim Kardashian and Kanye West had taken me in, I am infact Kanye's child, I was born out of wedlock 19 years ago. Kim is now my stepmom I guess, my biological mother is...well I don't know. My dad only found out about me recently and Kim insisted that they should take me in, obviously to the media it just looks like they're helping a young guy by 'adopting' him. 

Anyway, as I said, I have been here for about a month now, there's not much for me to do in the minimalist house. I play with my younger siblings, rewatch tv shows, and sometimes I try to cook meals now that the chef is quarantined. My dad went a little crazy and left for his Wyoming ranch. Kris was coming today, it would be my first time actually meeting her and ofcourse I wanted to make a good impression. I showered and dressed in some grey Yeezy clothes my dad had given to me and headed downstairs. 

Kim was sitting on the couch, looking at her phone, I was heading the same way when the door opened, security allowed Kris inside. The first thing she did was glare at me, before heading closer to study my appearance. "Whose your whore of a mother?"

Instead of feeling intimidated, I glared back with equal intensity. Kim rushed towards us. "MOM WHAT THE HELL".

"Kim the media will find out, you know they will and then what?"

"I don't care mom, he's practically my kid anyway, and they won't find out unless you treata him strangely."

I stood there in the middle whilst the mother and daughter argued. "You know what Kim, FINE, if it does all come crashing down it's your responsibility, so don't come rushing to me when you've got paparazzi climbing your walls to get pictures of him". With that, she stormed out.

Kim turned to me whilst rubbing her temples, "I'm sorry Y/N I-"

"No it's fine really, she's partially right, I don't know who my mom was but it doesn't matter, she left me anyway".

"..I'm so sorry". Her small frame came closer to hug me, her short arms around my waist and her head resting on my chest. I hugged her back tightly but we soon pulled away.

Kim's POV:

I know Y/N stayed up last night watching movies in his room because it was 11 o'clock and he still wasn't down. I went up and knocked on his door but there was no response. I slowly opened the door and gasped quietly, he was asleep on the bed with no comforter over him, he was only wearing boxers and even then he had a huge erection. I quickly left the room, accidentally slamming the door a little. I then heard him stirring around, then he got up and I heard footsteps coming towards me but then they stopped and went the other way. I heard him to into the bathroom and soon enough the shower turned on. I literally fled downstairs.

I was sitting at the table on a zoom call having a meeting, Y/N walked in opposite me and his eyes locked with  mine intensely.

Y/N's POV:

It was lunchtime I guess, Kim called me to help her make lunch since the chefs weren't here. I headed downstairs and found Kim, she gestured for me to sit down at the table.

"Y/N I have to talk to you...you see your father and I...well we're getting divorced" .

"...what. Why? Is that why he left for Wyoming?"

She didn't answer, and just looked down. "Look I'm still going to be here for you. But your father is returning in a few days to get you, and the kids. He says he'll...he's going to bring them back after a week...but..he wants you to stay there with him", she says beginning to break down.

"Kim I don't want to leave, I want to stay".

"I know", she reached for my hands. Silent tears began to leave her eyes so I moved around and tried to comfort her. I wrapped an arm around her and she leaned into me. Her crying soon became uncontrollable and I didn't know what to do.

"Kim, breathe." I tried to calm her down. "You look tired, come on I'll take you to your room."

I helped her up the stairs to her master bedroom, and layed her down carefully. I tried to stand up but her arms were wrapped around my neck tightly. 

"Can you stay with me Y/N?"

I hesitated at first, " yeah okay ".

I tried to get up to walk around to the other side of the bed but she pulled me onto her. I felt her teeth grazing my neck and my member getting harder. I eventually have in to my urges and kissed her roughly. We quickly undressed and dove under the sheets. I was met with her luscious breasts and I wasted no time in attaching my mouth to her hardened nipple. I massaged the other one with my hand, giving it a small flick, I stroked her soft skin down from her chest and eventually down to her stomach. 

I drew patterns on her thighs and after her begging reached down between her legs. She was beyond wet and it made me groan into her neck. I slid my fingers into her wet pussy and watched her arch her back, as beautiful moans left her mouth.

She climaxed and soon after I slid my hard member in. Her nails dug into my back as I thrusted into her roughly. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum Y/N don't stop oh fuck baby oh god".

She came again, trembling and shaking. Her moans pushed me over the edge and I quickly pulled out and came on her stomach. 

This was only the beginning of our fun. 

@Rarehunter0 hey here's your request from a while ago

if anyone has any kendall/selena/kylie/madison/bella/gigi etc.requests please leave them on the requests page. I'm seriously running out of ideas.