Hailey Baldwin- To Please Others

Y/N's POV:

Bella called me and Hailey to invite us to dinner. Everyone agreed to meet at the restaurant at 7:30pm. Me and Hailey were obviously going together, we had been together for just over six months now.

When Hailey was ready she took my car keys and sat in the car without a word. When I reached the car she was facing towards the window and had tossed my car keys on my seat. I didn't want to make annoy her in any way so I started the car silently and drove to the restaurant. 

When we got there I hadn't seen our group of friends standing outside but Hailey must have because before we got out of the car and turned towards me and held my face in her perfect hands and leant in to kiss me. I only realized that our friends were there when they cheered at her actions. We were the popular couple that everyone shipped.

Our relationship had started off amazingly and was going great but she slowly stopped spending time with me when we would and should have been together.

Dinner with our friends was the same as it had been in the past couple of months. Hailey would hold my hand and kiss my cheek just to get a reaction out of our friends to remain popular. But at home we were like two strangers now.

I did still love her. Her touch still gave me tingles even if it was only in public. I was thinking about our relationship, if it could still be called that, when Hailey kissed my cheek again at the dinner table making my friends stare at us in awe with a few cheers. I didn't know how to react, I was sick of it.

I got up and excused myself from the dinner table and went outside to 'make an important call'. There was no paparazzi in sight and so I headed down the quiet street in an attempt to clear my head. 

Did she love me? Were we even together? Would anything change?

My thoughts were interrupted by a ping from my phone. Obviously it had to be her:

Hailey: me and the girls are going to hang around and have a sleep over at gigi's house. Tell the guys you're busy and go to the house.

I read the message repeatedly and couldn't think of a reply. It was nothing new. This had been happening almost every week now, it was basically a habit. We lived 'together' but it didn't feel like a home and it was clearly the same for her, she referred to it as the 'house'.

I couldn't go back to 'our' house. Not again. I was done with the faking a happy relationship just to make friends and fans smile a bit. I had done PR stunts in the past and I swear that I felt closer to them than I did to my actual girlfriend right now. 

I needed a break from this. From her. I heard another ping and took out my phone -

Hailey: have you reached the house? hurry up. Don't hang around

I threw my phone across the road and sat alone on the empty sidewalk. A few cars eventually passed, thankfully one of them had crushed my phone under its tire. I felt like a burden had been lifted off my shoulders.

I headed to my car and got in. No more fake relationships. I started the car and drove down the empty street and soon ended up on the highway to the middle of nowhere..

PART TWO COMING SOON:)