Gigi Hadid- Give Me Purpose

Third Person POV:

He threw the lighter at the wall, it shattered and left a pile of broken plastic on the floor. He grabbed the closest thing to his hands: a lamp. He threw it at the other wall and punched the wall repeatedly with his fist, leaving crumbles of the broken wall covering the already messy floor.

He was sick of it. He walked upstairs into his bathroom. He sat against the wall smoking his weed whilst examining his bloody fists. He couldn't take life anymore. It was too much. A three year relationship gone down the drain. His heart was broken beyond repair.

To add to his shithole of a life, his parents had split up but his mom had a car accident on her way to court and she died immediately. Oh yeah and his best friend since childhood had passed away. He felt worthless. Meaningless.He felt like he didn't have a purpose in life.

He found the pills on the top shelf..then he swallowed as many as he could before falling to the floor...

Gigi's POV:

I had just walked out of a meeting and got in my car to drive to Y/N. I didn't really know him, he rented one of my apartments. I got there and it was a about 3 o'clock. I figured that he would probably be out maybe working so I let myself in to check the place. It was a regular thing I did every month.

I entered but it was silent so I figured that he was out. I walked into the living room and saw a mess on the floor, all types of things had been shattered and there was holes in the walls and what made me even more worried was the blood. I ran around trying to find him to see if he was here.

I ran into his bedroom. Empty. I ran into his bathroom and saw him, he was laying across the floor surrounded by a bunch of pills that had spilt out of their container. I immediately dialed 911. I began panicking whilst they were in their way since I didn't know what to do.

I tried checking for his pulse but couldn't find it. Before I knew it 911 had arrived. They took him away...

---

It had been just over a week since the incident at Y/N's apartment. I sent someone in to clean his apartment whilst he was at the hospital. Thankfully he survived, I was incredibly worried about him though, I guess I just didn't know him too well and what he must have been going through. I couldn't keep my mind off him the entire week and checked in him in hospital a few times when I could.

Doctors told me that his chances of survival were incredibly slim but thankfully they saved him. He was always unconscious when I visited and never even knew that I had found him. I was told that he could return home today but would receive daily sessions with a private therapist/psychologist.

After I finished with all my work, it was already past six o'clock and realized that Y/N was probably home so I went to see him. I was about to let myself in when the door opened revealing a woman with dark curly hair. She gave me a small smile and left - the therapist.

I walked into his bedroom and saw him in the bed. He gave me a small smile which I returned then I unexpectedly reached down to hug him, I realized that he was in fact shirtless and blushed slightly.

We caught up for about ten minutes and an alarm rang on his phone, it said 'dinner'. He told me to ignore it but I said no and walked into his kitchen to prepare him a dinner. I wasn't very good at cooking and he didn't have many ingredients, sadly the most decent thing I could find was a can of tomato soup.

I carried the bowl into his room and sat on the edge of the bed. He smirked when he saw me, almost as if the past week of his life didn't exist.

Y/N's POV:

I always liked Gigi as a person but we were always too busy to talk properly. I was incredibly happy that she had come to visit me, I basically had no one else. I hid my arms in the blanket like a child and refused to eat the soup unless she fed me. I don't know why I was being so cheerful, maybe because I was around her.

She laughed but fed me eventually. I stared into her eyes subconsciously every time she would try to feed me. I realized that she was doing the same to me when the spoon accidentally hit my nose and fell out her hand onto my chest. We both stopped and looked at each other but then burst into laughter. 

Eventually she got a cloth to wipe my nose and chest. I moved the duvet from all across my chest when she was about to clean it and grinned when she blushed, she couldn't help but stare at my defined six pack abs.

I chuckled lightly and she looked down shyly. I lifted her chin slowly and we stared into each other's eyes intensely. We both slowly leaned in and closed our eyes. Her lips slowly touched mine and it felt like heaven. The kiss was full of emotion. We were forced to stop when air became a problem, we looked at each other and laughed then I pulled her towards me. 

She carefully listened and held my hand as I told her everything - the split of my parents, death of my mother and best friend and then getting cheated on by Camila -my girlfriend of three years.

None of us realized how much time had passed, it was eventually time for her to go. She gave me a quick peck and hug before heading out of my apartment, however we spent most of the night texting and she told me about herself. I don't know what we were actually doing but it felt nice. I felt like I had someone who cared about me for once.

---3 MONTHS LATER---

Gigi came to visit me again, I hugged her as she entered the apartment and a sudden thought of us being together properly entered my mind. Could we be together? Probably not, I was a loser. She wouldn't really want me right?

I ordered a pizza which we ate together whilst watching a movie. We had become quite close friends in the past couple of months. I did like her..more than a friend...

This was the night that I would tell her about my feelings for her, I never liked her, I loved her. She pulled me up and saved me, she gave me meaning. She gave me a purpose. And she was the nicest person I had ever met.

'gigi?'

'yeah'

'umm...'

'what'

'i...I like you, like a lot..'

She stated at me with an unreadable expression. I looked down waiting to hear the door slamming shut as she walked put. It never happened. I looked up and saw her smiling at me with watery eyes. Then we smashed our lips together and shared the best kiss ever. It was perfect. Full of emotion, passion and even a bit of impatience.

I pulled off her t shirt followed by her lace bra all whilst kissing her roughly. She laid back and I attacked her neck with kisses, I sucked on the skin just under her ear and used my hand to massage her perfect little breast.

I slowly trailed down her neck to her nipple and sucked in it harshly. She pulled my hair and we both moaned. I took off her sweatpants and she took off my t shirt and pulled off my sweatpants too. She straddled my knee and I could feel that she was soaking through her lace panties. I slowly pushed her down back into the bed eventually and slid her panties down her long legs.

I stared at her beautiful naked body and she giggled and pulled me down for another kiss. I pushed her legs apart and unexpectedly slid in two fingers, her breath hitched and she stared into my eyes. I slowly pumped my fingers in and out of her and added a third. She was moaning louder than ever and we were both breathing heavily. 

Her walls clenched around me tightly and I knew she was about to come, she moaned loudly then trembled and came all over my fingers. I later down next to her for a short break before reaching over to open the bedside table drawer and pull out a condom...

THE END

---

Hope you liked it:)