Kendall Jenner- Devil (Part 3)

Kendall's POV:

I didn't know how to handle the situation and my brain immediately told me to leave so I pushed past him back into his own house. I could almost feel him smirking behind me as I went to join the others.

Minutes later he joined us back in the kitchen after bringing my stuff inside. I avoided any eye contact with him and tried to stare at the floor instead. After about ten more minutes of talking Scooter and mom left to allow us to settle in and Y/N stayed to show us around.

He told us to settle into our rooms before the tour so I went up to my room where he had already left my stuff. I began unpacking and flopped onto the bed when I was finally finished. I scrolled through Instagram before heading back downstairs.

I was going to the living room where I could already hear their voices. 

'dude that's so cool, you can basically get or give anyone huge campaigns with these massive companies?', Justin exclaimed. What was he talking about?

'yeah, gave Cara a Puma deal last week, oh and I gave Gigi some deals too- Maybelline, Reebok and Tommy.' wtf.

'thanks for choosing me for the Calvin Klein campaign man'.

'Yeah no problem man'.

'Wait so did you choose Kendall for the CK campaign too?'

'Yep'.

'does she know it was you who chose her?'

'Nope'.

'are you gonna tell her?'

'pffft no'.

 HE GAVE ME THE DEAL? It's like one of the biggest things I've ever done and it's because of him? What is his intention?

I would've carried on listening to their conversation secretly but almost knocked shit over so I kind of blew my cover and walked in to the living room like nothing happened, they didn't seem to suspect anything though and carried on talking but about cars now. I just went on my phone and minutes later they both stood up and so did I so Y/N could give us a tour.

There was 5 bedrooms in total in his Hidden Hills home and we could enter whichever apart from one- his own. Wait was he hiding something? 

We found out that he actually designed a bunch of stuff in his house and it was impressive. There was a home cinema and kind of like a little aquarium too. We also couldn't go into his study space/office, because he had 'business stuff' in there.

After the tour Y/N ordered us pizza, paid the delivery guy, gave us the pizza and went up to his bedroom. Me and Justin ate in a comfortable silence, talking only a bit when he asked me about Hailey. 

I didn't know what Y/N was up to so I saved him some pizza and went up to his room to give him it. I had reached the door and knocked but there was no response so I cautiously pushed down the handle and slipped in. For whatever reason I closed the door behind me, just as I did Y/N walked out of his bathroom in only his boxers. My stomach felt weird. His hair was wet and messy, and there was a few drops of water running down his chest bringing my attention to his six pack, the drops slid down slightly more making my eyes widen, he was packing.

I stood with with my mouth wide open still holding his pizza. He gave me a cute smile as he walked towards me. 'Is this for me?', he asked gesturing to the pizza. I just nodded and handed him the pizza then looked down.

Hating the effect he had on me, I turned to leave but felt his hand gently grip onto my wrist. Then he unexpectedly pulled me closer to him and out of shock I put my hand on his bare chest to steady myself. I only realized that he put the pizza down now since his arms were loosely wrapped around my waist. I blushed even harder.

'have you eaten?'

 I nodded. He walked me to his bed and we both sat on the edge. 'Here have some more '. Then he held a slice in front of my mouth, watching as I slowly opened my mouth whilst staring into his eyes. A split second before I could actually take a bite he quickly pulled it away and bit it himself. I frowned like a child and turned away making him chuckle. What was I doing?

Eventually he fed me an actual slice and it was so cute. Just as we finished Justin messaged him asking if we should all watch a movie downstairs, he replied by saying yes and that he would be down soon. I followed him into his huge closet and shyly watched as he pulled on sweats and a hoodie. Then he grabbed a thin blanket and led me downstairs.

Y/N's POV:

We were all under the blanket watching Bad Neighbors, Justin, Kendall in the middle then me. I was bored and decided to mess around. My cold hand brushed against her leg making her shiver. She tried to ignore it and watch the movie. My hand was resting in her stomach and she tried swatting it away but I wouldn't budge so she gave up. My cold fingers drew little patterns on the warm skin of her stomach and I couldn't help but observe my effect on her. I could tell that my cold fingers were making her tingle.

---

I left my house the next day for the following two months but me and Kendall called and texted daily. The contract was finally over and so I returned home where Kendall's family, Justin and some close friends were gathering for a almost a little celebration.I

I hadn't really met the Kardashian sisters or Kylie yet. I arrived at my house and recognized the cars of Hailey, Cara, Bella and Gigi. I entered the house and saw Kris first so I hugged her and then tried to find everyone else. I found Kendall with her friends in the backyard. I quickly hugged Cara, Hailey, Bella and Gigi and just looked at Kendall. We started at each other for a few seconds, a smile crept onto her lips and she ran into my arms. I spun her around a little to make her laugh, then she dragged me to her sisters to introduce me. 'Hi I'm Y/N'.

'Hi I'm Kourtney the most relevant sister', she hugged me giving me a polite smile then Kim did the same, 'I'm Kim, I gave them all a career'. Khloe wiggled her eyebrows at me, making us all laugh then she hugged me, 'I'm Khloe, but you can call me Khlomoney'. Then I saw Kylie, she gave me a quick hug and a shy smile, 'hi I'm Kylie'. She was cute. Kendall made a face at her and dragged me away.

Me and Kendall were taking shots at the bar and she was already drunk, after only 4 shots. We sat at the edge of the pool and I was just scrolling through my phone while Kendall blabbed on in her drunk state. She was talking mainly gibberish but something she said caught my attention.

'I rea..realllly liiiike Y/NNN'.

'what?'

'I saiddd I liike Y/NNN, he'sss hottt. He's a devilll buut I felll for himm, he's actually nice toooo, I sneakkk intoo his office and seeeen letterrrs from charitiesss thankkking..him for his ano..minous donations, he's give millionss of moneyy you knowww. He's a nicee devilll, shhhhh don't tell anyoneee'.

Whoa she really was drunk. Wait she likes me? She went into my office?

But I dont...like her back, so...How do I let her kn-

She suddenly grabbed my face and smashed her lips onto mine, I was in shock and quickly pulled away. She was confused and realized it was me and looked down in embarrassment, I could see the tears gathering in the corners of her eyes threatening to spill out. I swear it all made her sober.

'ken?'

'I'm sorry Y/N', then she wiped away her tears.

I still didn't know what to say, I slowly got up and walked away, telling Gigi to go and take care of her. Feeling awkward and strange I left the little celebration without another word.