Schedules.

Things that I have learned about the skeletons next door:
1. The taller one, Papyrus, always goes on a jog at 6:00 sharp, and comes home at 7:30.
2. The smaller one, sans, seems to never leave the house unless he is with his brother or someone else.
3. They have loud friends who come over for anime nights on Tuesday and Thursday.
4. The taller one is younger.

And this all was learned in under a month.

While I was leaning against the kitchen counter at home, a buzz from my phone alerted me to another text from Papyrus. He had been trying for so long to get me to come over but I am unfortunately a very busy person.

Ok that's a lie. I am only busy when it's convenient for me, which is why I have never gone over to their house for their anime nights.

Groups of people that I don't know scare me.

Suddenly, I heard a light rapping on the frame of my front door.

I jumped, but didn't make my presence known until I heard a familiar voice from the other side of the door.

"Human," he said, "I Know That You Are Inside And I Just Wanted For You To Know That We Are Having A Game Night Tonight And My Friends Would Really Like To Meet You!"

I finally opened the door, fully intending to say no, when he hit me with those excited puppy dog eyes.

"NYEHEHE! I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RESIST MY CHARMS FOR MUCH LONGER!" He had practically screamed in my face.

Then, before I could protest, he picked me up, shut my door for me, and sprinted to his place with me in tow.

"SANS!" He shouted once inside, "I HAVE CAPTURED THE HUMAN FOR GAME NIGHT!"

The smaller one, sans, materialized in the kitchen with two other monsters and said
"'s cool bro," before crashing onto the couch on my immediate left, and promptly falling asleep.

For a few minutes, the only sounds were that of eyes sizing up the situation, the occasional shuffle or sniffle, and a ticking clock coming from somewhere.

Then, the blue fish lady with red hair said, "Glad you could finally make it over nerd!"

I chuckled nervously and managed to stutter out, "T-thank-ks for having *cough* me."

"paps," Sans sleepily spoke, "why don't you give the human a tour of the house?"

"EXCELLENT IDEA BROTHER!" Papyrus then set me on my feet and practically dragged me to the kitchen, then up the staircase and to all of the rooms. He finally ended the very quick tour back in the living room.

"NOW THAT YOU HAVE TOURED OUR HOUSE, WE WILL BE PLAYING TWISTER, HUMAN!" Then he ran off with a NYEHEHE, leaving me with the other three monsters.

————————————————————————