Game Night

"So, you're the nerd who's always busy."
I turned towards the voice and found its owner to be the blue fish lady,
"My name's Undyne, and this is Alphys," She motioned towards the smaller yellow lizard.
"What's yours?"

I told them my name, and from there we fell into a stilted conversation about anime.

The stiltedness of the conversation was quickly overwhelmed by Alphys excitedly chattering about a really old anime called mew mew kissie cutie.

From there, I learned that these two were lovers and that they lived together by the beach in Florida.

Then, Papyrus burst back into the room with Pictionary, jenga, and Twister.

"HUMAN!" He practically screamed into my ear, "YOU WILL SPIN THE DIAL RIGHT?"

I nodded and watched as Papyrus and Undyne set up the mat.

"A-actually," Alphys spoke up, "Could I-I maybe b-be in charge of the dial?"

"ONLY IF THE GUEST IS OK WITH THAT."

After assuring Papyrus that I was ok with playing, me, sans, Pap, and Undyne took up our respective spots on the twister mat and waited for the first color.

"Oh I am so going to beat you weenies," Undyne growled out competitively.
/\
Somewhere along the way, Undyne had ended up under my left arm pit, papyrus was holding himself up over my lower back area, and sans' face was so close to mine that I could see the backs of his eye holes and smell the odor of his breath. (Ketchup and the umami of a meat substitute).

"R-r-right foot red"
I shifted at the same time Undyne did and it brought myself, her, and papyrus down, leaving sans the winner of Twister.

"You are so lucky the human was here tonight," Undyne huffed, "If not for her the victory would have been mine."

After that, the rest of the night ran relatively smoothly; Papyrus and Undyne won at Pictionary, and I totally took the L in jenga.

It was almost 9 in the afternoon when the four of us were finished playing, but this time, Sans decided to walk me home

"may as well," he had said, "i am the host after all."

He ushered me towards the door as he said this, gently grabbing my bag and coat which had found themselves on to the rack at the front door.

Then, he walked with me to my front door and even helped me up the stairs to my room.

I found that a little sus.

————————————————————————