Sleep Over

After that interaction with the brothers, I had come to learn a little bit about how and why they came to live on this street as my neighbors:

1. I am apparently not the only one who has dealt with Sans shortcutting into their house.

2. Those people were not nearly as forgiving and, essentially, blackmailed the brothers into moving elsewhere.

Even with my assurances that I am not like that, both of the brothers have been extra quiet since the incident, and, even though the quiet is nice, I don't like the reason behind that quiet; It's not fair.

Finally, after the 5th day of excessive quietness and niceties, I decided to crash their anime night, and not leave until they knew that I was not going to be an a-hole neighbor.

So that's how I ended up on the couch, in my pajamas, in-between the lizard, Alphys, and Sans, the world's sweatiest skeleton.

Although we were joking and laughing while the T.V. Blared Sword Art Online, the brothers were still tense.

Pretty soon though, the atmosphere turned sleepy and Papyrus, Alphys, and Sans eventually dozed off.

"Hey, punk," Undyne whispered, "What happened between you, and the bros?"

I hurriedly spilled my guts to the impatient fish woman, and she nodded her head understandingly.

"Oh yeah, the thing between them and that neighbor was bad, they almost got sued; that would look terrible on the rest of monster kind if they were brought to court for illegal usage of magic."

My eyes widened, "I wasn't aware that it's so serious."

"Yeah, well," Undyne shrugged, "Thankfully, neither did they."

After falling into an awkward silence, I muttered quietly,
"I would never do that. It's not fair to harm someone who obviously needs help."

Undyne's head jerked up and she sputtered, "w-What?"

I told her to go back to sleep.

She said good night, and pretty soon, joined her girlfriend and the brothers in their snoring.

I was the last one up.

So, naturally, I attempted to fall asleep where I was.

Then I tried turning the T.V. Off to help me snooze.

But nothing was working.

Tonight would be a sleepless night, so I figured the brothers wouldn't be too mad at me for exploring a bit.

Their house had a layout to where the door opened with the living room immediately to the left and the kitchen a little farther back and to the right.

There was a large window with blackout curtains in a shade of salmon; the couch was positioned in front of the window, with the T.V. And a coffee table near the wall opposite to the window.

Their walls were pine needle brown, and there were stairs positioned to the left of the T.V. Wall.

Upstairs there were three rooms: A room that said "Cool Dudes Only" was positioned to the immediate left, and a plain door with a hodgepodge of multicolored lights coming from under the door.

Finally, at the far right end of the hall, there seemed to be a guest room.

Down the stairs and in the kitchen, there stood a stove, fridge, and a very tall sink.

There was also a door to the basement.