Oops pt. 2

Sans POV:

The human that lived next door to us was on the ground in front of me, looking up into my sockets with fear and alarm in theirs.

"Sans," they gasped out, "I thought we were friends; you promised not to-"

I cut them off.

"Sorry kid," I said in a mournful tone, "You know how I hate making promises."

My hand came down sharply and, *Thwap*

First Person POV:

Sans' draw four glared up at me from the discarded pile of uno cards.

"Draw your four kid," he said with a slight grin.

Then, to add insult to injury, he added, "Now don't look so four-lorn buddy, you took that like a champ."

"Aww shut it you," I countered back with no real bite to my words.

Every Wednesday for about four weeks, Sans, Papyrus, Alphys and Undyne and I have been learning and playing both human and monster board games.

Some of them were weird, but over all, pretty fun to play and it was even funnier watching the others attempts at games like scrabble or bingo.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and Papyrus was up in an instant; he thinks this might be a new friend.

But when he opens the door, it's my ex, Troy, standing in the doorway looking panicked.

"Y/N," he said, "I was wrong, please-"

I cut him off with a door to the face.

"Human," Papyrus looked aghast, "WHY DID YOU SLAM THE DOOR ON HIM?"

"He's a filthy cheater, that's why."

The house fell ominously silent, as Papyrus asked me what he cheated on.

"What Did He Cheat On?"

"Me," I had said with no emotion, "With Three other women."

The silence after that proclamation was deafening, and so thick, you could have cut it with a knife.

"So.., Yeah.., wanna go back to playing Uno?"

" wait just a second there kiddo," sans was at my side in a flash, "you sure you want to go back to playing after that?"

I just stared at him blankly and shook my head.

"That was all six months ago, so I've had time to get over it, but I will never let him or those other three back into my life again."

"That ASSHOLE!" Undyne suddenly screamed, "I'LL TURN HIM TO DUST!"

"Don't do that Undyne," I said with a semi-malicious grin, "He needs to live with his mistake. It's easier to die than to live with the guilt of what he's done."

I turned to face her shocked face and continued with, "Besides, if you get in trouble with the law because of him, he wins, and we don't want that."

Deciding that the mood was beyond saving, I decided to go back home.

————————————————————————