chapter thirty-four

😁 I said I will post two chapters one on Xmas Eve and the other on Xmas itself but I only posted on Xmas Eve. So here's the chapter I was supposed to post on Xmas. 😁                        

                              Marry                        Christmas

                              Marry
                        Christmas

To all my lovely kidnapped readers
                            And
    I wish you all a happy new year

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

                                ✨

______________________________________

Denovan felt her body tense under him. He pulled away from her lips and looked at her face intensely.

" What's wrong" he whispered to her. His hot minty breath fanning her face.

Mia took in a deep breath as she stared straight into his eyes.

" N no nothing"

Mia and immediately looked away from him.
She had finally realised that she was attracted to him.
She couldn't tell him that. Their was no way she was going to let him know.

What the hell am I even doing

She mentally scolded herself and attempted to push him away but he was quick to hold her hands and pin them against the bed.

Mia gasped at his action.

" Deno....

Her words stuck in her throat when his mouth went down to her neck.
" Tell me..what's wrong" he mumbled against her soft skin while planting soft kisses.
She suddenly felt him suck on the soft spot beneath her ear.
Mia moaned and arched her back into him, wanting no distance between them.
All the thoughts of pushing him away were long gone.

Denovan continued his assulte on her neck. Bit and sucked hard on it while she released moan after moan.
Her soft sounds of pleasure only served as as an encouragement to nip and suck harder.

His head slowly withdraw from her neck, making her groan in displeasure.
Both were panting hard at the moment. Her eyes opened , wondering why he had stopped.

The look itself in his eyes made her skin tingle. His eyes were fixed on her body , looking at her like she was made of gold.