chapter 1

After Mumbo made his speech and all of them seperated into small groups, Grian and Mumbo end up with eachother just as every season Grian as been on.

Traveling by boat and finding treasure in the beginning with someone was sort of calming for Mumbo, and plus that someone is Grian, so it made Mumbo even more happy for the start of the season.

Fast foward when Boatem was created and all the members had finished their starter base.

Grian just finished his base, he managed to finish it in a day and a half, he was proud of himself.

"G ?"

"Yes ?" Grian spins fast to face him.

"AH! Mumbo what's up ?" the small man said happy with a smile as usual.

"Hey Grian you finally finished your base !"

"Starter base Mumbo, But yes i've finished"

"you've done that in a day ? That's crazy" the really tall man said going up close to Grian's house.

"Well i couldn't be the only one without a starter base yet !"

"You've also done the back, good job"

"hehe well since my house has lots of different shapes i had to do the back..." Grian said putting a hand in his hair.

"That's quite true actually, you house does have a lot of shapes" Mumbo said comming back to the front.

"Anyways what did you come here for Mumbo ?" the blondie said.

"AH YES ! Well i've been having troubles eating lately and i thought you could help, and also because you're the only Boatem member online besides me" the dark haired man said knelling to be at Grian's level.

"Don't kneel down, let's just sit somewhere safe and then you'll tell me more about your eating problems sounds good ?"

"Yeah alright "

After they found a safe place to talk.

"That looks like a good place, what do you think ?" Grian said waiting for an answer.

"ah uhm yes it looks like a good place !"

an akward silence took place

"Are you ok Mumbo ?" the small man sat down

"yes i've just zoned out sorry" he followed Grian and sat down

"So are you gonna explain to me your eating problems ? Or are you going to zone out again ?"

"I'll tell you,who do you think i am?" he said frustated at the truth.

"Alrighty alrighty, i'm sorry " he laughed punching Mumbo in the shoulder.

HE TOUCHED ME ? WHY DOES THIS FEEL WEIRD TO ME ? HE'S JUST LOOKING AT ME WEIRDLY NOW... WHY CAN'T I SAY ANYTHING ? PLEASE LET ME SAY SOMETHING !

"Mumbo ? Are you ok ? "

"i'm okay, sorry i said i wouldn't zone out again but i did..."

"It's okay don't worry about it, so are you gonna tell me ?"

They both are looking into eachother's eyes.

WHY NOT TASTE HIM ? What ? YOU HEARD ME . I won't "taste Grian" ?! what are you on about ? HIS FLESH IS APPEALING ISIN'T IT ? what no ! DO IT I KNOW YOU WANT TO. No !

"So ?"the small man got a little impatient.

"You know what ? i actually don't think my problem is that bad" The tall man got up

Need to get as far away as I can from him. STOP IT !

"What do you mean ? Your problem is bad Mumbo !" he got up as well.

Stop insisting please ! NO KEEP INSITING !

"No Grian, I'll just be wasting your time." He put his elytra on even though he knew that he couldn't escape Grian in the air. Grian was way more agile and fast with his real wings Mumbo him only had a machine sort of.

"But, You know what Mumbo you can go, but i'll be sure to inform the other Boatem crew to look out after you when they see you okay ?"

He let go that easily ? It feels weird but it's my chance to leave. I'LL GET IT NEXT TIME

"Alright sounds good i guess, see you around then Grian !" the dark haired man waved and took off.

"See you around Mumbo !"

"alright, so before leaving i'll inform Pearl, i noticed she joined a couple of minutes ago"

°°°°OPENING CHAT°°°°

you to pearlescentmoon : Hey Pearl, i just want to ask you to keep an eye out for Mumbo when you see him

Pearlescentmoon to you : Why ?

you to Pearlescentmoon : Well he told me he had troubles eating but when we were about to talk about it, he shrugged it off and left and i don't have much time thus why i informed you

Pearlescentmoon to you : well in that case sure i'll keep an eye out for him, but i have a question, does anyone else know ?

you to Pearlescentmoon : No but i think we should keep this between Boatem, i don't want Mumbo to be overwelmed. So if you see Scar and Impulse could you tell them ? Because i need to go.

Pearlescentmoon to you : Sure i can tell them !

you to perlescent moon : thank you and see you later then !

Perlescentmoon to you : See you later too !

Grian left the game

°°°°CLOSING CHAT°°°°

Author's note That's the end of chapter one, tell me what you think ! i already feel like i'm gonna enjoy writing this story, so if you are as exited to read as I am to write please do feel free to tell me !