Chapter 2

Mumbo waved and took off.

after a couples of minutes later he landed on top of his base teresa as Grian and Pearl called it

"Geez, what happened back there ?" He let out a sigh as he looked at the statue.

"That, or whatever happened didn't quite sound like peace love and plants to me..." The tall man this time put a hand on the statue.

After a few seconds he decided it was time to start his real base but went mining for stone, as he was pushing the start.

°°°°OPENING CHAT°°°°

Grian left the game

Pearlescentmoon : Hey mumbo could you meet me at the Boatem Hole ?

"G left ?" The dark haired man looked in the chat because someone said something, and seeing that Grian left reassured Mumbo.

"He probably told pearl before leaving, this being why pearl wants to meet me... Let's just hope she doesn't ask a lot of questions..."

Mumbojumbo : Sure i'll be there in five.

Pearlescentmoon : okay, see you there then.

°°°°CLOSING CHAT°°°°

"I"ll just dust off before going to meet her"

"He's not here yet ?" guess i'll just wait for a bit.

"it's been like twenty minutes where is he ?" The blondie said impatient and leaned against the wall.

few minute again

"Pearl ! I'm here, sorry i just got lost in the cave i was in" he said landing down and putting his armor away, (this was true he did get lost in that cave).

"it's ok Mumbo, i've just been waiting for like a few minutes actually" she got up from the wall.

"Really ? well i'm still sorry for being THAT late."

"It's fine !"

For Pearl this was weird, she hadn't really spoke to Mumbo but for Grian to share his worries, she knew something was wrong, Grian is the type to try and resolve things himself, But they have been friends for longer then he and Mumbo were. And she knows that if Grian did so, he was really worried about something or in that case someone.

"Sooo, what did you want ?" the tall man fixed his hair waiting for Pearl's answer.

"Well, Grian told me you were good with redstone so i'm asking for your help since i'm no good at it"

"Is that all ? Sure i'll help,it's a good thing now i have a good reason to push off starting my base !" Mumbo giggled, and Pearl giggled as well.

"Not only that, but we"ll get to know eachother more"

"I guess so"

"well lets get to it then ? What do want that requires redstone ?"

"Well it's for..."

And there they were for the start of the day, Pearl watching Mumbo mess up and getting frustated then finding out it was just a repeater that was the other way around, and then redoing it.

At this point it was like the middle of the day and Pearl was starting to get hungry sadly she ate all of her food the day before, and watching seeds grow wasn't the best was it?

"Hey Mumbo ?"

"Yes ?" the tall men looked at her covered in redstone.

"do you have some food ?"