patpran - reward 🤪😛😉😸😯👀🤠🗿✨⚠️🍌🍑

tags: Rimming, Anal Fingering, Size Kink, Spit Kink, Hand & Finger Kink, Praise Kink, Cutieee!Pran, Whipped!Pat, Explicit Sexual Content, explicit af no holding back, lots of cussingg, based on EP.9 3/4 where they're on the bed and Pat does thet thing with his tongueakjsfsafjknfjfj, Pat REally wants to eat Pran out, Pran and Pat love their size differenc but they don't mention it, Choking Kink, Simp!Pat, Power Play, EXPLICIT Dirty Talk, Tease!Pat, Shy!Pran, Finger Sucking, Clothed Sex, mention of THE MOMENT in EP.6 4/4, Begging Kink, 

playlist:

Rhinestone Eyes - Gorillaz

Dark Red - Steve Lacy

Drunk and Nasty - Pi'erre Bourne, Sharc

I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys

Movements - Pham, Yung Fusion

Fair Trade - Drake feat. Travis Scott

Music To Watch Boys To - Lana Del Rey

-

Usually, when Pat would get turned on, he would make a move, realize Pran is still too shy, and shrug it off with a laugh. Right now, Pat didn't care. He was daydreaming of it since Korn made those suggestive movements at rugby practice, asking 'if they've done it yet'.

Oh, how much money he would pay to have Pran under him, biting and fisting the sheets while letting out sounds he would deny ever making. The only thing was, Pat, doesn't have to pay any money to have that happen, Pran is his boyfriend, and he can do all of those things anytime if he plays his cards right and somehow gets Pran to submit to him for once.

"My legs are sore. I should sit up here." Pat says, more like whines, while grumpily getting up and plopping on the mattress next to Pran, sitting at the edge, thigh touching thigh. Pran puts the ointment back into the drawer, and Pat lets out an exhausted-whiny noise, leaning towards Pran and putting his hands on the mattress.

Pran looks back at Pat finally, and Pat puts his palms on his thighs, turning towards Pran slightly to get closer and test the waters. Pran doesn't pull or hurry away, and Pat eyes him hungrily and watches him, watching how he reacts to Pat's horny aura.

"Do you think I should stay?-" Pat starts, letting his eyes wander freely over Pran. Seeing as the other man hasn't hit him or cussed him out yet, Pat wanted to take all he could. Pat likes the look on Pran's face, so light and cute, not like the usual scowl or pout he wears whenever Pat makes a move or even tries to.

"-I'd rather get a reward from my boyfriend here..." Pat continues, and while he says it, he seductively trails his eyes from Pran's legs, right up to his eyes, looking at him suggestively, all while his mouth is still open. Pat thinks he's pushed it too far, but Pran proves him otherwise by not immediately pushing him off the bed or scooting away.

"What?" Pran says and gives Pat his usual 'I'm so shy, but I won't admit it and am trying to cover it up with a serious expression' look. Pat stays in the same position but looks Pran up and down, with his mouth still open. Pat suggestively looks downwards and lets his tongue poke out and move in his open mouth. Pran would never admit this, but that exact scenario drove him crazy.

The look on Pat's face showing him how much the other man wanted him, made him want to throw himself at him and be pinned down on the bed, and so much more, but also the way Pat was still shirtless and had bulging muscles from the rugby match earlier had Pran's head spinning. He wanted nothing more than to be desired by Pat, but most of the time, he was way too shy to show Pat, and he didn't want to be shy in front of Pat either, so he covered it up by seeming mad or angry.