sarawattine - puzzled

Tags: Cursing/Swearing at Sarawat Guntithanon is Tine Teepakorn's coping mechanism, Smug!Sarawat, Cocky!Sarawat, Top!Sarawat, Bottom!Tine, Cute!Tine, Needy!Tine, Power Play-ish, Body Worship, Feminization, Praise Kink, Sarawat and Tine fuck at the Aekaranwongs' house and try desperately to be quiet, Sarawat is hot and Tine realizes, Tine is a closet slut tbh, Anal Sex, Anal Fingering, Hand Jobs, Blow Jobs, Oral Sex, Passionate Sex, Porn with Plot, Tine becomes a bit of a Diva after orgasming, SARAWAT DIRTY TALK OMFGG, Tine loves Sarawat's Dirty Talk but won't admit it,

Summary: Man and Boss' meddling ends in Tine finally realizing how hot his boyfriend is.

Sarawat's hotness finally overwhelms Tine at some point, and some heavy, steamy, and explicit smut ensues.

Enjoyy! ;)

-

Everyone knows how infatuated Sarawat has been with Tine, and that for a long time, ever since Tine bumped into him at the 2U Scrubb Concert.

Now Tine, when he noticed Sarawat for the first time outside of the polit. Science building because he had to get him to be his fake boyfriend, obviously noticed how unbelievably hot Sarawat was, but it just kinda flew past him, being stressed with Green following him, and all that.

And it was at the most random time, that Tine's brain decided, that it was a good idea to start the 'thirsting over Sarawat Guntithanon' Saga.

Tine would never forget the exact moment it happened.

It was like he got a filter lens put on over his vision, just that the filter lens took everything Sarawat did, and made it intoxicatingly attractive to Tine.

-

"Fuck, man! Sarawat why are you so good at this?!" Man groaned as Sarawat hit another Strike, his fourth one, after four shots.

"It's the long arms, I'm telling you!" Boss nodded and patted Sarawat on the back continuously, earning a shake of Sarawat's head, in disbelief and embarrassment. Tine just grinned at Sarawat in adoration, as his boyfriend sat down next to him.

"Exactly! Wat, why don't you join the university basketball team? You could finally make use of those long arms, am I right Tine?" Man encouraged and looked at Tine in question, as he sipped on his Blue Hawaii. Tine shrugged, as if to say: "Why not?", and leaned into Sarawat's side, feeling comfort in the familiar taste of the drink, and Sarawat's warmth.

"Hmm, Tine? Fill us in, does Wat make good use of that reach?" Man asked, grinning and wiggling his eyebrows. Tine almost choked on his drink, when he understood what Man was getting at. Yeah, they've had sex, but it was the slow, passionate kind, every time, with Sarawat looking deep into Tine's eyes and being careful not to hurt or overwhelm him too much, and now that Man had put the picture of Wat's arms and his 'reach' into Tine's mind, it was all flustered cheeks and shying away from any eye contact with Sarawat.

Thankfully, Tine wasn't bowling along with them, so he could cross his legs to hide any evidence of his immense horniness, and could watch Sarawat in 'peace'.

It was only a matter of time until Tine burst into a begging mess, begging Sarawat to stop being so god damn hot, in every way possible. Then again this would probably end up with Sarawat teasing him, which contained a smug Sarawat, which was one of Tine's BIGGEST turnons for some reason, as well as Sarawat's voice, which was suddenly the hottest thing ever, and of course, Sarawat's presence which was hot in itself.

To say the least, it was a vicious circle, which Tine couldn't get out of, because Sarawat was the love of his life, and he would date him until he died.