phayurain - scratch 2/3

^me when people think it's crazy to write 20k words worth of smut^

I hope you enjoy this trope so far? Yeaaa let's hope so, it's not like I already have the whole thing pre-written and am too proud to leave it unpublished. :)

Tags: Top!Phayu, Bottom!Rain, Dominant!Phayu, Submissive!Rain, Power Play, Spanking, Punishment, Desperate!Rain, Overwhelmed!Rain, Frottage, Hands-Free Orgasm, Pet Names, Overstimulation, dAdDY, Dom/Sub Undertones, Size Difference, Muscle Kink, Strength Difference, Rain is Phayu's Good Boy, Nympho!Rain, 

-

Nobody has ever kissed Rain in that way before. Just Phayu, and Rain has to say he loves it, loves how the feeling of Phayu's tongue against his, licking into his mouth, immobilizes him. Makes him putty in Phayu's hands.

Rain pulls away to finally catch a breath, chest heaving, as Phayu doesn't seem tired or out of breath at all, just hungry for more. Phayu eyes Rain with predatory eyes, seemingly looking for the next place of attack.

"P'Phayu... Can you promise me something?" Rain pants, Phayu has seemingly found his next site of attack: Rain's nipples. He rubs Rain's chest through his grey knit sweater.

Rain tugs on Phayu's hair, to make him look at him.

"Never, ever kiss anyone else like that. Just me. Only me. Please, tell me... Tell me, that I'm your only boy, forever..." Rain says against Phayu's lips, desperation clear in his voice, and Phayu goes for another peck, eyes looking at Rain in adoration. Why would his boy ever think about that, during a moment like this?

Phayu cocks his head, eyes narrowing down at his boy, as Rain still looks at him with those puppy-dog eyes.

He must be feeling a bit possessive, Phayu thinks and eyes up Rain again, from head to toe.

"Of course, you're my boy, my only good boy. What's this about?" Phayu starts, caressing Rain's face, now looking at him with eyes full of question marks and concern.

Rain's lips form a pout, and Phayu deadpans.

"That boy who just called you... Tine." Rain starts quietly, looking disgusted as he said the name in the end. Phayu scoffs. Of course Rain's jealous, Phayu thinks.

"He's just an intern at the company, and I'm his supervisor. Besides, he has a boyfriend of his own. His name is Sarawat." Phayu says, eyes still narrowed down at Rain, his voice taking the tone it usually took when Phayu was lecturing him, and Rain would tell him to stop sounding like his dad.

Rain cringes at the thought of Phayu supervising another boy. Rain frowns now, and Phayu obviously sees. Rain's heart hurts at the thought of Phayu bossing someone else around as he does with him.

Rain knows it isn't possible, but he wants Phayu to do all that to only him. Scold only him, explain things only to him, boss around only him, and so on.

Phayu opens his mouth to say something, but Rain beats him to it.

"Ohhh... You supervise him, Huh? Why do you even know he has a boyfriend in the first place?" Rain sasses, looking at Phayu with almost a glare, before rolling his eyes and looking away from Phayu, and attempting to push the bigger man away. Looking back, Rain would probably scold himself for acting as he does at that moment, making even more trouble for himself when he's already being punished for something else, but Rain really can't ever control himself, when he thinks about Phayu and another boy. His jealousy always gets the best of him.

Phayu's gaze immediately sharpens, as he hears Rain's tone and attitude.

Rain looks back at Phayu and falters, his sass immediately collapsing in on itself, as he sees the way Phayu is looking at him now, with his jaw clenched and everything...