sarawattine - Juicy

Tags: Lapsitting!Sarawattine, Sarawat is slightly taller in this juicy Smut, Top!Sarawat, Bottom!Tine, Heavy Sexual Tension, Sexual Frustration, Sarawat is a Tease, Tine knows how to rile Sarawat up as-well but only behind closed doors because he's shy, Sarawat loves Tine, Tine loves Sarawat, Sarawat rewealllly loves Tine's JUICY lips, Simp!Sarawat, Overstimulated!Tine, Sarawat eats Tine's ass and Tine gets all hazy and flustered, Moan Silencing, Public Sex, Sex in a disgusting Bathroom stall, Tine is a mess, Sarawat is sweaty and overwhelmed by that assss, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Phukong catches them kinda

Summary: 'Night out to a Bar with the Friends - Quickie on the Toilet', kinda story

It started out all innocent.

There was no spot for Tine on the couch, so he sat on Wat's knee, earning a couple of suggestive looks from their friend group. Tine blushed and waved them off, especially Man who wouldn't stop grinning at them.

"Oh stop it! There's just no more room for me to sit." Tine stumbled over his words and ended up flipping Man the bird, because he started wiggling his brows like the horny dog he is.

Sarawat put his arms around Tine's waist and pulled him back, so he sat properly on his lap, not just on his knee. Tine's back against Sarawat's chest, Tine blushed furiously and reached for the alcohol, downing a glass of Soju.

"You okay little buffalo?" Sarawat whispered against the left side of Tine's neck. Tine flinched away, being ticklish, and Sarawat smirked, as Tine twisted his body to look at him.

"Tickles... I'm fine, just a little-..." Tine stopped himself mid sentence, because he realized what he was about to admit to, and decided he needed more alcohol to admit to that in front of all these people.

"What?" Sarawat raised a brow, and his mouth was clamped shut by a flustered boy's hand. Tine looked adorable, cheeks starting to flush from the alcohol and lips pink and plump as always. Tine bit his lip and Sarawat wanted to kiss those lips until they were sore, red and raw.

Tine took his hand off Sarawat's mouth, and started fiddling a bit with the strings on the cuts in his jeans.

Tine had that deer in headlights look to him and Sarawat was loving it, his hand coming up to cup Tine's cheek and push his thumb into Tine's bottom lip.

"Wat~..." Tine whispered and felt the sudden urge to bite and lick Sarawat's thumb, no matter what bacteria must be on it. Tine felt even hornier, and his jeans started getting tighter in the crotch-region.

"What's up, hmm?" Sarawat whispered, only for Tine to hear. Tine bit his lip under Wat's thumb and Wat was enchanted by Tine's lips.

Their sexual tension filled almost the whole corner they sat in at the bar. Their friend group could feel it, and every waiter/waitress which brought them their drinks could feel it as well, and couldn't help looking at the couple.

Sarawat poured him and Tine another drink, with Tine still on his lap and focused solely on his suddenly quiet boyfriend.

Sarawat shifted, lifting his hips, to pull his phone out of his back pocket, and he felt Tine shudder and push his legs together, as well as bite his lip.

"Saraleo!" Tine whisper shouted as Sarawat pretty much just dry thrusted up into his ass, and made his dick twitch.

"What?" Sarawat asked and furrowed his eyebrows, oblivious to his boyfriend's sexual frustrations. Tine was happy that they didn't have to engage in any conversation right that second, because what Sarawat just did would've surely made him forget all the languages he speaks.

Tine took a big sip of Soju and made a quarter turn, so that he wasn't sitting directly on Wat's dick, now horizontally sitting on Wat's lap.

"You pushed your dick against my ass.." Tine whispers into Wat's ear, his social filter slowly fading with the alcohol in his bloodstream. Wat raised his eyebrows and parted his lips, now fully realizing what was happening to Tine.