thymekavin (F4 Thailand) - 3Thymes 1Kavin

PLAY SONG UP TOP WHEN I TELL YOU TO DO SO! ;3 

^ Also, pic up top is what THE Thyme looks like in this story ^

We know Kavin likes having threesomes with random women, but what about a foursome with three Thymes? He must love that...
He has a crazy dream about it, and right when the 'real' Thyme cums, he wakes up and reality settles in, as well as the cum in his boxer briefs.

Tags: Clones, Anal Sex, A lot of Cum, Cumslut!Kavin, Dominant!Thyme, Thyme is multiplied by three in Kavin's dream, the title is definitely not at all a reference to two girls one cup, it definitely is ahah, Porn With Plot, Porn with Feelings, Rough Oral Sex, Oral Sex, Double Anal Penetration, Shower Sex, Overstimulation, Kavin is overwhelmed with pleasure and Thyme is loving it, Sadist-ish!Thyme, Overstimulated!Kavin, Kavin is a slut for Thyme, Lucid Dreaming, Wet Dream 

Enjoyy ;)

-

Kavin strides through the bedroom door and into the conjoined bathroom, dropping Thyme's black Versace robe, which he picked out of Thyme's walk-in closet as soon as the older man was slumbering, in the middle of the bathroom.

Kavin steps in front of the full-body mirror as he feels his hands touch his face, feeling his cheekbones and his soft skin. His skin felt weird, it felt almost cloudy, which was a weird way to describe anything, Kavin thought, but he shook his head and continued on.

He feels his hands running through his hair now, feeling even weirder, his hair felt sharp, like a blade digging into his skin, scratching and leaving cuts in his fingers, but Kavin looks at his hand and there's no blood. Not a single droplet. 'What's happening?', Kavin thinks, starting to feel panicky, not knowing what's happening and why these normal things he did each day, feel so different all of a sudden.

"Calm down Kavin, everything's normal..." Kavin says to himself while closing his eyes shut, fists clenched at his sides, as he is now too scared to touch anything.

Kavin finally opens his eyes again and realizes that the tiles of the bathroom floor were a completely different color than usual. His eyes burst wide, but suddenly all the colors he sees change, into their usual colors, like you'd put a special effects lens on a camera, and Kavin's breathing regulates itself.

Kavin hesitantly reaches into his hair, and it feels slightly oily but mostly soft and silky, like usually when he needs a shower, and everything else as well feels like it usually does: the atmosphere is slightly hot because Kavin is still a little shy from what he and Thyme just did, his skin doesn't feel cloudy, and his eye-sight isn't blurry but clear and focused.

"Whatever." Kavin shakes his head and gets closer to the mirror, finally able to observe the marks left on him from before, when he and Thyme were going at it. Images start flooding Kavin's consciousness, and he watches through the mirror as pink rises upon the apples of his cheeks.

His eyes rake over his own body and every mark, his eyes lay upon, floods his head with flashbacks of how the mark was left on his body. They make him feel like he and Thyme are constantly connected, especially now that the marks are being observed by Kavin, but also under his expensive clothes when Kavin is kissed by strangers he picked up at a bar just to rile Thyme up.

Kavin looks at himself in the mirror, sensually running his hands over his upper thighs and arms. 'I really need to shave', he thinks and finally steps into the shower, which has been running all this time, and sighs as the water soothes his sore muscles and back.