[6] Trip To Plumeria

A/n: How would you guys feel about multiple endings for this book? Like instead of having one single ending, having like two or three?

Glimmer leaned on me as we rode the horse we found to Brightmoon, Bow and Adora trailing next to us. The inside of my legs was beginning to hurt from riding for so long, but it was drowned out by everything else in my body that hurt.

"Hey, we're here," Bow said, making all of us focus on the amazing city that was Brightmoon. No matter how many years I've spent in this place, it never becomes less beautiful. 

"Woah," Adora gasped. Her eyes widened and stars seemed to fill the empty space. I smiled, remember that when I'd first seen the city, I also was amazed. 

"Welcome to Brightmoon," Glimmer added proudly. In the distance, birds were chirping a lovely tune and the castles rune-stone was shining brighter than ever, casting a blue glow onto its surroundings.

"Its so.... beautiful..." the blonde smiled. 

Glimmer sighed suddenly, "Okay... I just need to go in there, recharge, and deal with my mom."

"And I need to go get some serious medical help," I started to laugh but stopped after the action caused my injuries to flare up. "I think my bruises have bruises..."

"This will be fun." She then turned to face bow and Adora, "Uh, Bow? Maybe you should take Adora in the back way."

"Oh. Yeah. Good call," was all I could hear as we trotted away on the horse. It was slow, but eventually we made it to the entrance of the castle, where Glimmer and I let a guard take the horse to the palace stables. 

"Glimmer! Y/N!" Angella's voice cut through the silence. The tall woman came flying through the castle doors anger and worry laced in her steps. "WHERE have you two been??"

"Hey Mom," I could tell Glimmer was tired, as her voice was straining, almost if her vocal chords themselves were the only thing keeping her from falling asleep right then and there.

"All of Bright Moon has been worried sick! What were you two thinking!?"

"Mom!-" Glimmer tried to get her attention, but she kept talking and becoming more and more frustrated.

"How could you both be so selfish and disobedient!-" Glimmer suddenly groaned and started to fall, but I caught her just in time. I looked up at Angella with a pleading look, and she acted quickly. Motioning for one of the guards, she took Glimmer from my arms. 

The guard helped me walk to the infirmary whilst Angella took Glimmer to the Runestone to recharge her magic. 

"My stars-" The nurse gasped upon my entrance to her office. Somehow I always found myself there, and every time I did I swear I could see more gray hairs grow on her head. 

She did a thorough inspection before wrapping all of my wounds and putting a new cast on my arm. 

After being given a heavy amount of pain medicine she sent me on my way with a warning that if I ended up in her office within a week she wouldn't patch me up. I didn't know if she was joking or being serious. 

When I walked into my bedroom I fell flat onto my bed and quickly drifted into a deep sleep. 

- - - 

"Y/N! Wake up or I'm gonna throw you out your own bedroom window!" Glimmer yelled into my ear, affectively waking me up. 

"You'll never believe what you missed when you were asleep! So basically, Adora got caught in a village nearby and ran into the woods and then me and bow tried to convince my mom that she wasn't bad and THEN she waltz in as She-ra and my mom was soo impressed that she let her stay! as a guest and not a prisoner,"
I blinked, my jaw dropping slightly.