Prologue: The Mega Pizzaplex

Down in the busy streets of the city, a little boy with brown hair and eyes walks down by the lane holding a grocery bag of food.

Greg: Good Morning!

Greg walks by the wooden fence wall and then opens the broken wood to reveal his home which was a broken car with a bed cushion inside. Then sits by the broken broken door to eat when he noticed the newly opened Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex. Greg sighs.

Greg: Ever since the Pizzaplex was out, I wish I could have a good family, unlike them.

He then threw the ball outside the fence and lays down. Suddenly, he heard the broken fence was opening. He looked up to see a man standing there. He has brown hair and blue eyes wearing orange, blue, and red polo shirts while holding the ball Greg threw.

Chris: I didn't know someone lived here this young.

Greg: Oh, sorry about the ball.

Chris: It's fine. Good thing it didn't hit on my head.

Greg chuckled.

Chris: So, what are you doing here in the city? Where are your parents?

Greg looks away hesitantly.

Greg: I don't wanna talk about it.

Chris: Oh, I'm so sorry.

Greg: It's fine.

Chris: Well, I wish we could talk some more, but I gotta go or I'm late for work.

Greg: It's fine. Will you be here next time you came?

Chris: Of course.

Chris walks at the broken fence but stops and turns around.

Chris: By the way, what's your name?

Greg: Greg. Gregory Saltsman.

Chris smiled.

Chris: And I'm Chris. Christopher Anderson.

Chris then soon leave. Greg smiled that he found a new friend. Greg soon then seen interested to see the Pizzaplex. He wondered.

Greg: What is it like on the inside? Maybe I'll just check it out myself.

So, he decided to walk towards the located building until he saw children and families gathering into a mall-like building.

Greg: I think this is it.

And soon, Greg went inside. It's a good thing for Greg that the guard bots are dense so they let him in alongside the other guests. He looks around the entrance of the Pizzaplex.

Greg: Woah. This place is cool.

He played games for a while but he stayed isolated from the children. Greg suddenly bumped into a feminine security guard and starts to get unpleasant feelings towards her, but the guard ignores him. He was now at the main stage with the other kids when the music starts to play as an announcer called out.

Intercom: Ladies and gentlemen, boy and girls! Fazbear Entertainment would like to put your hands together, the one, and only, Freddy Fazbear.

All the kids cheered for the mascots as Freddy, Chica, Roxy, and Monty are now on stage. They start playing music entertaining the kids including Greg. He sure had fun in the Pizzaplex, but it would never compare to his now favorite mascot, Freddy Fazbear. Freddy noticed Greg from the crowd before smiling as he sings. As the show progresses, Freddy suddenly got headaches and experiences flashbacks of his past until he passed out.

The guests gasped when they saw the scene. The kids were asking about what happened as Greg starts to worry. He went to Rockstar Row sneakily to see how Freddy was doing. He was then carried on a foldable stretcher into his green room before the security bots zooms away as the curtain in the room closes.

Greg sneaks into the green room on time and then decides to check on the mascot bear. Freddy was feeling pain in his head and Greg realized it. So, he carefully massage Freddy's head and Freddy was now relieved. Once he was done, he left the room without a trace.

The speaker was announced that the show was canceled early and was then closing time. Greg decides to join the other guests when he felt an unpleasant feeling. He looks around for that until he saw something glowing red in the dark corner. Suddenly, a voice rings in his head.

???: Are you having fun yet?

Greg looks around for the voice, but when he turns back, the glow disappeared. He suddenly gets paranoid and ended up running away from the exit.

???: Hey, Kid! Stop right there!

Greg noticed that the same security guard caught him and he went on a chase. He then finds a vent and decided to crawl inside. He keeps crawling until he fell out. He gets up and looks around to find himself in a storage closet. When he finds the door and opened it, he realized that he's back in Freddy's room. Greg steps back and decides to hide.

Greg knew something is wrong within this Fazbear-themed mall.