Chapter 14: Missing Children

The princess woke up in a cavern area where she meets an elderly man.

???: You are alive. That is good. Take the sword of light and go.

She takes the sword from the man and explores the crystal caverns. As she explores, she encountered the glitches again and uses the said sword against them. The princess comes across various chests containing stamina whereas making her grow stronger. She ventures throughout the dark maze where she met some glitches that shoot white balls. She found an area where the chest was locked in and lit up the lamps to progress and take the key from it. She comes across challenges that contain lighting the lamps while avoiding the glitches in the process. Once she completed lighting the lamps, she enters the next area where she went back to the castle and meets the elder again.

???: Congratulation! Your quest is done. Time to sleep.

She enters the next door and she was then ended up in a familiar security office. And then, the screen blacks out.

Greg snapped back to reality after playing the second came.

Greg: What is this feeling?

Suddenly, he heard the Glamrocks screaming.

Bella: Chris!

Rich: Buddy, are you okay?

Ash: Dude!

Greg rushes back downstairs to find the mascot bear lying unconscious.

Greg: What happened?

Luna: Chris is having headaches again.

Greg: Since how long has he had this condition?

Bella: He said ever since he was discharged from a hospital.

Sam: I wonder why.

Little did they know is that there was something that he had in mind in his slumber.

A man enters a white room with a window. From there, a woman was on the bed holding a bundle of joy in her arms.

Lucy: Mike!

Mike: How are you?

Lucy: Here.

She leans her arms to him to show their newborn. The child's face was soft and its hair is brown covered in a blanket.

Lucy: It's a boy.

Mike holds the baby and examines it.

Mike: He's perfect.

Lucy: Yeah, he is.

Mike: I think I got a perfect name for our little guy.

Lucy: Really?

Mike nods.

Mike: I'll call him... Gregory.

Chris slowly wakes up to find everyone staring down at him while he was on the dancefloor.

Chris: Ah! What the-

Bella gets him up and embraces him again.

Bella: Chris! Why would you do that again? I'm so worried about you!

Luna: What happened?

Chris: I...

Chris quickly remembers a little.

Chris: I think my unconsciousness showed me something. It's about a man named Michael who has a wife named Lucy... But I don't know why is it showing me.

Sam: I think that's just a coincidence. We have no idea about what was going on with your dream.

Chris: I guess you're right.

Midas: Then, what are we going to do now?

Chris: I think we have to wait until 6 am so we could get out of here.

Greg: I don't think it's a good idea.

Everyone turned their heads to Greg who was holding a newspaper.

Greg: Even though we can be free, the Pizzaplex is not safe for everyone.

He then shows them the recent reports of the missing children.

Greg: Children were reported gone missing and were last seen in this building. Some of the witnesses said that they were lured by a white rabbit -probably Vanny, but they ended up in an asylum.

Ash scratches his chin.

Ash: You got a point kid.

Luna: The real question is: Why does Vanny do that?

Greg: No clue, but I'm sure we'll find out in the end.

Sam: Is there any other way to stop her? She's been roaming around for hours aside from Nessie.

Greg: Well, there is one. While Chris and I were exploring Luna's raceway, I stumbled upon an arcade machine that was hiding in a storage closet at the beauty salon. It's called Princess Quest. It was about a princess who was captured by a monster that was the shape of a rabbit. I also played the second one in the storage area behind Fazcade. But, at the end of the second game, she finds herself in some kind of security office. I think there's a connection between Vanny and that game.

Sam: Good point.

Greg: I think I saw the third game in Vanny's room, at Fazer Blast? If we manage to play that third game, maybe she'll be gone?

Chris: Maybe...

Rich: Then we better hurry before she catches us up. We're running out of time.

Everyone nodded and all went to Fazer Blast.