Chapter 17: I Always Come Back

They entered the maintenance area of Roxy Raceway to only find a one-way trip elevator. They'd planning on lighting the underground with available oil or gasoline and Mike's lighter.

Mike: Are you sure you're coming with us? That elevator is a one-way trip down.

Greg: I'm sure, Dad. You know how I am when I was adopted.

Mike: Eh... That's... Fair.

They entered the elevator and the door closes before going down. Bella is nervous at this point while Sam is aware. When it opens, they see power generators along the way and one of them turned them on. As they walk further, they finally discovered a secret old location.

Ash: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place?

Midas: Ah, brings back memories.

Luna: So you worked here before?

Midas: Yep, before Henry burned it.

Mike shivers when mentioning his uncle's name. They enter the old building to find active salvage security bots roaming around with a hole on the floor.

Mike: Alright, guys. Let's end this nightmare.

???: Not so fast.

Everyone jumped and turned around to see Vanny again. But this time, there's a streak of brown hair from her mask.

Mike: Vanny...

Vanny: Oh, I didn't know you would recognize me like that sooner, Michael.

Rich carries Greg as the others prepare to hit her again. Vanny giggles again.

Vanny: Oh, this game is so worthless. After all of my deal, I've tried to, that kid of yours take me away from her leaving her free to the sky.

Mike knew that she meant is Ness.

Mike: Stay out of this, Vanny. You will not bring back that peepaw of yours!

Vanny dramatically gasped.

Vanny: How dare you say such a thing about your father, Mikey?

Midas is furious. He knew that Will would come back anytime.

Vanny: Oh, my my. Hold your weaponry right now. Why don't we just sit back and ta-

The rabbit got interrupted by Bella who drenched her with gasoline. The chicken kicks her away and starts pouring out the gasoline.

Bella: Quit standing there and keep going, you little cobblestones!

Everyone jumped but decided to obey her. They have never seen her angry like that after she got hired, but for their safety are to just follow her if they can. They pour all of the gasoline all over the area and everyone went back to the entrance. With Mike's lighter in hand, with a little bit of spark causing the fire to lit up. He drops it on the floor where the gasoline was positioned and all of them run out as the underground building starts to burn. They find their way back to the Pizzaplex, but the mascot-themed shopping mall is starting to collapse as the structures are falling from the impact of the fire explosion.

Mike: We need to get out of here, now!

Everyone exits Roxy Raceway and is on their way to the atrium as the fire starts to spread worse. Just as they're about to find an emergency exit, a laugher and shriek came from the stage as they turn around to find a human figure with the parts of the yellow rabbit glitching on him. Mike knew who he was.

Mike: Father...

William Afton chuckles.

Will: Leaving so soon? Well, not anymore.

That's when everyone found out that he has Greg in his hands.

Bella: No!

Luna growls but Will pulls out a knife pointing it at Greg's neck.

Will: Another step and this kid is done.

Sam was frantic seeing a threat trying to hurt an innocent child. Midas pointed himself that it was no use. Will suddenly laughs as he holds Greg on his collar.

Will: Now, with all of the remnants, I can now be whole again. I'll become immortal, and the world's greatest serial killer of all time just so I could do my research more.

Greg grunts as he tries to kick his way off.

Greg: Let me go you old hag!

Will: Oh? How dare would you say that to your grandpa-

Greg then kicked his face leaving him a bruise on the cheek.

Will: Why you little-

Greg kicks him several times while trying to break free.

Greg: You monster! Do you think you could have the world for yourself and your benefit? Well, you wouldn't stand a chance!

With the impact, Greg kicks the knife off of Will's hand before it lands in a hole as the explosion increases more. In Will's rage, he immediately uses his activated claws and hits Greg on the face resulting in the child bleeding.

Will: I always come back.

Mike was dumbfounded. He saw his son being hurt by his peepaw right in front of his eyes. Before he could get further, loud breathing came out of nowhere as the floor is getting rumble.

Will: Oh no...

Will look up to find a blob of black wires hanging on the walls. It contains some of the animatronic heads, including the Funtime Freddy head in front. Everyone was shocked but Sam smirked.

Sam: That thing is one heck of a lunatic.

The blob then reaches Will and grabs him on the neck releasing Greg in the process. They then pick up Greg and toss him away resulting in Mike catching him in time. The blob then looks back at Will before giving him his faithful demise.

Mike: The blob will take care of this. Let's get moving!

Everyone then went to the emergency tunnels as the walls started to collapse. They made their way to the main lobby with the door is now open meaning it was already 6 A.M. Before they head out, they encountered Vanny once again.

Vanny: There's no escape for you...

Before she makes a move, Ness jumps in and immediately stabs her in the chest resulting in the bunny collapsing.

Ness: Quick! The building is almost gonna fall!

Everyone then escapes the building and as the result, Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex obliterated with glass shatters out as the mascots and civilians jump back.

It was now over. William's legacy is over.