Chapter 6: Security Lockdown

Roxy wanders around the storage area of the raceway looking for Greg.

Roxy: Why would that kid sneak into this place? All faculty areas are off-limits to guests.

She turns her head to find Greg wandering in the other direction.

Roxy: You can't outrun me!

Greg noticed her and runs away as he make his way to another area.

Greg: Chris said I can find a Backstage Pass around here somewhere...

Greg walks around when he finds a gift box containing the Backstage Pass.

Greg: Got it! Now I should be able to find the lift controls.

It was 2:30 and Greg made his way back to Rockstar Row before heading to another off-limited area upstairs to another security office.

Greg: There's something else in here. What's this? It looks... Old.

He then finds another Security Badge and something else when the alarm suddenly goes off. One of the monitors opened revealing Chris there.

Chris: Greg? Can you hear me? Something happened. I think you fixed the signal. Thank you.

Greg: I can see you on the monitor. I didn't think you could stand up.

Chris: Consider it a second wind.

Greg notices another monitor showing Monty and Roxy coming towards the office.

Greg: Chris, I can see Roxy and Monty on the cameras. They're both coming to the office!

Chris: Don't let them in. The security doors are equipped with electrical deterrents. If you see them banging on the doors hit the appropriate button. The shock should stun them.

Greg: Okay, but how do I get out of here?

Chris: Do you see the large vent on the floor? You are probably standing right on top of it.

Greg looks down to find a vent.

Chris: If I can reach the room under you, I should be able to force it open and let you out.

Chris realized something.

Chris: All the doors appear to be on lockdown. Hmm... Look for me on the monitors. If you see me waving, push the button in front of the corresponding monitor to open the door.

The monitor with Chris on it switched revealing Vanny again.

Vanny: There you are. See you soon!

Chris: Hurry Greg! I can't stop her!

Greg tried his best to look at the monitors and effects them with the corresponding buttons. Meanwhile, Roxy and Monty got stunned by Greg as he pressed the button with them outside.

Monty: Ugh! How dare he!

As it progresses, the large vent was pulled open revealing Chris underneath.

Chris: Jump down!

Greg: Chris! You saved me!

Greg looks at the doors for one final time before jumping down as the mascot bear catches him.

Greg: I'm so sorry. I couldn't find any lift controls. All I found was this... Disk thing.

Chris: Follow me to the atrium. That is a program disk for the stage show. If you use it in the sound booth, you should be able to run a showtime program that will activate the lift.

Greg follows Chris throughout the tunnel and finds themselves on the ground floor.

Chris: Greg, I don't feel very well. Go to the sound booth on the third-floor balcony. Run the performance program on that disk them meet me back on the stage. Please hurry. You don't have much time. It's almost the end of the hour. I will wait here.

As everything progresses, Moondrop watches the duo doing their thing as he makes his plan to stop them.

Moondrop: It's past your bedtime...

Greg: Chris said the booth is on the third floor.

He notices Monty, Chica, Roxy on his way and tries to avoid them at all costs. He then reaches the sound booth before placing the showtime disk and music starts playing.

Greg: That should do it. I hope Chris is okay. I should get back to the stage right away.

He notices the mascots spot him and started to chase him right away. He managed to avoid them by bumping into each other before heading back to the main stage.

Monty: Gah! He's getting away!

As he makes his way down, he noticed one of the escalators is barricaded.

Greg: Why are there so many more security barriers now?

He then reaches back to the stage where he meets Chris again who is still injured.

Chris: Great job, Superstar. Just push that button and the lift will take us down to Parts and Service.

Chris and Greg suddenly heard giggling noises meaning Moondrop is around.

Greg: Oh no! What time is it? That moon thing's going to get me!

The kid spots the moon mascot crawling on the walls as they make their way down.

Greg: There! On the wall!

Chris: Quickly. There is a hiding station in case Moondrop is around! Follow me.

They make their way down and it was now 2:55. Greg finds a hiding station and went inside. Suddenly, there was a thud. Greg takes a peek to see Moondrop dragging the unconscious Christopher away as he waved at him. Greg gets out of the station and recalls him through the Fazwatch.

Greg: Chris, can you hear me?

He looks at the windows to find the mascot bear lying on a cylinder in the Parts and Service.

Greg: Chris is in there. I have to get him out.

Greg went to his left when he gets spooked by a Map Bot, again. Annoyed, he snatched the map that was about the Utility Hallway.

Greg: Ugh! I hate that thing!