Chapter 16: Michael Afton

Christopher's hand starts to twitch earning Sam's attention.

Sam: Uh... Guys?

Everyone looks at him as he points at the bear. They saw him starting to move. Chris groaned as he gets up to his consciousness. He then blinks to clear his vision. Suddenly, Rich was the first to react as he embraces him.

Rich: Oh my god, Chris! Why would you do that?! You almost scared us to death!

Chris then sighs.

Chris: I'm sorry, but something's not right about myself.

Rich: What do you mean?

The bear then starts crying.

Chris: I didn't come here for fun, I came here so I can solve the problems my father had! I never wanted to do this, but I had no choice.

He took off his wig and then his makeup as it started to melt by his tears.

Chris: My real name is... Michael Afton. I'm the son of the co-founder William Afton, and technically, this... This madness shouldn't exist.

Everyone was shocked to hear his last name. Bella covered her mouth while clenching on Luna, Ash pinches his nose thinking that it's not true, Sam and Midas were confused, and Greg's hands clenched into fists.

Mike: This history started back in 1983. I made a terrible mistake that killed my brother Evan that day. However, my sister, Elizabeth, went missing after another pizza location was shut down. As I grew older, my father went brutal towards me blaming me for losing them, until... he went missing as well. Soon enough, I found out his plan. He kills children to use their remnants for his experiments to become immortal. Not only that, he even killed his partner's daughter Charlotte! I then worked in his place "Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental". But on my fifth day at work, I was scooped by the souls of the missing children, including my missing mother and Elizabeth, and used my skin to escape the facility. Afterward, I threw them up and hid in the sewers because my body's getting rotten and purple.

Everyone went green when hearing himself getting rotten.

Ash: How come you never died?

Mike: My remnant. That keeps me alive.

Greg: But, what is remnant?

Mike: It's a star-like soul. Moving on, I work as a security guard in Fazbear Entertainment and tried to stop my father's doing location by location. My father's co-partner, Henry, decided to lure the roaming ghost in a pizza restaurant I formerly worked at and burn into the ground. I thought that I'm going to the afterlife with the other missing children while he falls into Hell. But, I didn't. My remnant never let me go! I soon began continuing my life as a human in disguise for decades, until I met Lucy.

Greg tensed. He remembered the picture of Lucy. He once had a locket that contained her photo, but not with his father. He soon finds out the meaning.

Greg: Dad?

Ness was at the loading bay with a burning trashcan in front of her. She throws away her costume and watches them burn. A trail of blood dripped from her head with the feeling of depression. She couldn't escape. She couldn't resist. She couldn't let this building run. More children will go missing.

Ness: I can't let them be killed. I must stop them. Now, I'm free from the control, I must help them.

With a taser gun in hand, she went back inside and follow the path.

Everyone looks at Greg in shock. Mike smiles at the kid.

Mike: It's great to see you grown up, son.

Greg embraces him and made a bonding moment.

Greg: Why?

Mike: I lost my memories after the accident.

Greg helps Mike to get up.

Midas: So, now what?

Sam: I think we should shut this down.

Bella: You mean... Like burning it down?

Sam: Indeed.

Ash: Sam has a point. They locked us here so that the company would keep us open. Missing children were covered up, and they only use this for money. Not only that, they can't let us be allowed to have outside calls!

Ash proceeds to kick a broken robot.

Greg: Ash misses her a lot.

Midas: So, should we get going?

Mike: We should.

Greg: But, one question.

Mike: What is it?

Greg: Why did he choose me? Can't he choose someone else?

Mike sighs.

Mike: I'm afraid to say this, but you are the only one he needs. He needs you so he could be immortal.

Luna: From the stars to the no.

Rich: Let's head down as soon as possible. We're running out of time.

And so on, they entered Roxy Raceway.