ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓈⒾⓍ

Rusha's p.o.v :-

Well we are all done and we went at the airport for our flight and then for 8hrs straight in airlines we land at hawaii .

" So everyone is ready " Joonie oppa asked " aye aye sir we are ready " and then we sat on the van and started going towards our hotel but wait it was a beach house with personal beach attached with public beach " wow you never told that you all owned a beach house " di asked them " well jagiya you never asked " Jiju said and hugged her from behind and i was looking at them with a pout as Jungkook was busy on his phone " kook " i called him but no response " koo " still no answer " so took out my phone and messaged di and she turn arround and asked me in our code language " what " i make(just look at the message ) face and she nodded.

ME

DI JUNGKOOK IS NOT LOOKING AT MEEEEEEE...........

MY LOVELY DI💜

okay but don't need to shout
like that on message.....

ME

BUT I AM CRAVING FOR HIS ATTENTION TOWARDS ME
AND I AM GETTING INSECURED
🥺🥺TO SEE THOSE BUSTY
WOMENS ON THE PLANE
WHO WERE LOOKING
AT HIM ...........

MY LOVELY DI💜

are you kidding me rusha🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
if he loves you rusha not your
body..........

ME

But Di any idea pwease 🥺🥺

MY LOVELY DI 💜

Draw his attention towards you
i guess this will work out.......

Yes i can do that draw his attention towards me well mr.bunny just wait for what i will do to you today.

ME

Thank you di 💜💜💜💜💜

MY LOVELY DI 💜

WELCOME BISSH ......

" Rusha we have reached " Jungkook said and i looked at the window and widen my eyes.......

" Wait it's a bungalow " i said and they nodded " okay who comes last is rotten tomatoes " di excitedly screamed and ran away followed by me , Jungkook, Jimin oppa , taehyung oppa and arko and others were following behind us like mad man " di why ...

" Wait it's a bungalow " i said and they nodded " okay who comes last is rotten tomatoes " di excitedly screamed and ran away followed by me , Jungkook, Jimin oppa , taehyung oppa and arko and others were following behind us like mad man " di why always you do this " isha whinned because she is the slowest amongst all of us making us laugh.