ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ ⓈⒾⓍ 🔞

Rusha's p.o.v :-

Everyone was enjoying but this Jungkook was clinging with me on everywhere " Jungkook leave me " i tried get out from his grip but pulled me more close " no i will not " he shoocked his head as no and i sighed " okay i am going towards di and jiju " i finally got out from his grip and ran towards di and jiju " what happened rushu " di asked me and patted the empty place beside " actually Jungkook was clinging to me " i said and she laughed " well did you took a proper look at yourself rusha " di asked me making me look at her " well what " i asked her in confusion " well rusha you are looking gorgeous in these so Jungkook is getting jealous because of the stare you getting from others so he wants make sure that everyone over here knows to whom you belong " di said making me think " I know but he is really possesive towards you " di patted my back and then jiju called her because i guess wants to meet her " can I take my wifey for a minute " he asked me and i nodded " sure jiju she is yours " i said and we laughed " baby " Jungkook called and i looked at him and he sat beside me " why you leave me " he asked " well i just want to be with di " i said " but what about me " he asked " well Jungkook you know that you are looking so handsome " he smiled and replied " well you are looking at like a goddess " he said making me blush and giving me heart eyes and then grabbed my waist making me sighed over his jealous ass " hey i wanna show you something " he said making me look at him " what is it " i asked him out of curiosity " come with me " he said with a smirk " come on " he dragged up out from there .

" Jungkook why you are going towards the mansion " i asked him " well the suprise is over there " then he dragged me towards our shared room and locked the door " jungko-ok " i called him only see his eyes were set on me and he was coming closer to me making me walking backward then i hit the wall and his hand trapped me between the wall and him " what are you doing " i asked him and he just came closer to me leaning forward to my face " i was craving for this from 2 days " he said and join his lips with mine and hold me under him soon i kissed him back making him smirk within the kiss and now he tilted his head making it more deep leaving no gap between us and his body brushed through mine and I moaned a bit from the kiss and then he pulled my dupatta from my shoulder and his hands roam around my bare back and waist making me jolts with electric current through my body then he kissed my lower lips then went to my jaw then my neck making me gasp at his touch his hands went at my blouse as he opened the hook and his went on my bare back ghosting it while sucking my sweet spot making me moan in pleasure " Jungkook stop th-they will look for us i.....aaaahhh " i moaned then went to my cleavage area giving me kisses and i was bitting my lips then he looked at me and kissed me again and this time wrapped my hand around his neck pulled him close but our spicey sensual moment got disturbed by a knock on the door " Jungkook jeeez maknae calm down you hormones well rusha everyone is looking for you for the family photo " Jin oppa yelled from the other side " if you got more late then your father might come to find you " he said making me push Jungkook " coming oppa " i replied and tried to hook my blouse but a pair of warm hands touched my back and hooked the blouse then i look at the mirror and saw a hickey on my sweet spot and i look arround to galte at him " yaah dont look at me like that i was just craving for you babe " he said and scratch his neck with a pout " stop that and let's go " i said dragged him with me while covering my hickeys and went towards them .

" Rusha where were you " Di asked me and just smiled and she understood as well as jiju " this bunny needs to cool down his hormones " Jiju sighed and then me , di , jiju , ma bapi and jiju's family took a pictures " okay now boys come over here also others too and we did a grand family photos " they pani Purrrriiiiiiiiiii " both di and Jungkook yelled making us show our bright teeth to the cameraman who was laughing at us " why pani puri " ma asked to her " because your pori is missing pani puri " she said " by the why what is pani puri " jiju asked and they looked confused accept who knows what it is " and we smiled " well it's an Indian Street food with full of savoury taste only you can feel when you eat it " I explained and licked my lips " its so much tasty that you are locking your lips " jiju asked me " yes it's so much savoury " di explained " okay okay you are making me hungry by thinking of it though i haven't seen " Jin oppa drooled making mishti smacked his face " wait jin and mishti are together " ma asked suddenly in between making us look at her " well yeah they are " Di awkwardly smiled making both of them looking at us with shocked eyes " okay tell me who who are in relationship " Ma asked us clearly " then me and Jungkook stood up infront of them after that jin oppa and mishti di came with us " so jin you love her " ma asked and he nodded with smile " Suga oppa and debo are you waiting for an invitation for both of you come and stand with them " di savagely said making us laugh at them " you know " Suga got embarrassed " yep we all know from the trip " and they both got full red and stood beside us " so six of you are in a relationship " bapi asked " Ishu , Tae it's your chance come infront don't get nervous " di said and they came hanging their head low " guys look me and my husband don't have any problem with your relationship but actually its about our family " ma said and bapi sighed " well rusha dear i wanted to say sorry for that day i made you cry because some people are there in the house who are not good as i have many enemies over there so our family shows our strict culture towards our youngster but we are not " he said and i hugged him tightly " bapi i am not angry but i am happy that you did your best for us " i sniffed " yaaah you all making me emotional it's my reception party everyone should be enjoying but everyone is getting emotional " Di whinned like a kid i guess her pregnancy hormones kicked in "okay okay now no crying but only laughing and celebrating this day " I said and everyone nodded " also i am getting hungry " di pouted " okay jagiya lets go " jiju said and di nodded " so now lets go to eat " i said and then we went to eat .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.