ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ ⓉⓌⓄ

Rusha's p.o.v :-

We both are walking inside the park with still not believing news " di am i dreaming " i suddenly asked her and looked at me and nodded " i am going to be a mom soon " i said and sh nodded again " really di there is a baby inside me right now at the moment " i asked her again making her more annoyed " yes rusha for the God damn sake you have a baby inside you " She said dramatically " WAIT RUSHA YOU ARE PREGNANT " we both flinched after hearing the loud voice behind us and turn around to see Maa , bapi , Eomma , appa , Mr. Park and Mrs.park were standing with big eyes shocked eyes " guys you scared us out of our wits damn " Di put her hand on her chest while breathing heavily " Rusha you are pregnant " eomma asked me " well aunty how about we sit and talk " Di suggested them and they nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rani's p.o.v :-

" So you are one week pregnant " Ma said and she nodded fearfully " its okay baby i am not angry at you " ma comforted her " also i am happy that i will be young grandmother also i happy for you and this little life " ma said while caressing her belly " ooh i am so much happy to have a grandchild dear also i hope he or she will be cute " Mrs.jeon excitedly said while eomma was smiling and looking at them " aww so cute " she said " bapi " rusha called him and he looked at her " would you not say anything to me " she asked and bapi just sighed and said " well i will just say that be more mature than your age because now you are going to be a mother " He said " also you are going to be a handsome young grandfather " she chuckled making bapi chuckled

After 40 minutes :-

Ma , eomma , rusha and Mrs.Jeon were sitting and talking where as me , bapi , appa and Mr.Jeon were standing and watching them but me whom am i even kidding well my hormones were revolving because i was hungry " can we eat because i am hungry " i said and they looked at me " also i am getting tired for standing damn 45 minutes " i said getting frustrated and then i hold my head " di again headaches " she asked " you know rusha i am really feeling to kill park Jimin for making me suffer like this and yes enjoy your time i am going bye " i said and stomped away with a pout leaving my reports .

Rusha's p.o.v :-

" What's happened to her she is acting weird " Ma said while looking at her figure who was walking away " and what did Jimin do to her " Mrs.park asked me worriedly " well Mrs.park " i tried to say something but mr.park asked me something " wait she was also hold this file i thought it was yours but it's her " he said and opened the file making his eyes wide and jaw's dropped " rusha dear is it true " he asked while looking at the file " yes it is congratulations " i said " Yeobo , Mr. And Mrs.chatterjee look "gave them the reports and gasped in suprise " oh my god " Mrs.Park said shockedly " why didn't we even noticed but where is she " Mrs .park asked " maybe somewhere eating while sniffing "i said " and that was her mood swing " I sighed and continued " well jiju gonna get very hard to endure her mood swings and pregnancy hormones changes and the day before yesterday taehyung got a free time so he thought to spend some time with Isha because of their busy schedule but he didn't knew that it would be his life worst decision but when he came he saw di and me sitting on the couch and she was pouting because of her hormones " i stopped and chuckled " then what happened " ma asked " well she told him to Belgium choco chip tub icecream to him to buy so said just to wait for him to come then he came with her favourite ice cream and she again looked at him and said that she want mango flavour so tae oppa again went outside and came with a mango one then she told him another flavour and by this he have to buy 11 different flavours of ice-cream but at the end she ate fruits making him restless but if he would say anything about the ice-cream then she would cry out of blue making both of us worried " i finished and looked at everyone who was making a face like going to burst in laughter in anything " poor tae oppa " i sighed and they all laugh " damn that's was funny " Eomma laughed " oh boy Jimin is going to suffer from all this like i did when you were pregnant with him " Mr.park said and earned a smack from his wife " well that was past now lets see where is my daughter in law i have to hug her for giving us such a wonderfull gift " she said " maybe di is at the cafe " i said and then we went to find her and soon we saw her sitting inside cafe while scrolling her phone " there is my daughter " mrs.park said and we hurriedly went inside the cafe both eomma and mrs.park went near her and hugged her tightly.
.
.
.
.
.

Rani's p.o.v :-

I was inside the warm cafe scrolling my phone well fully focused on it but then soon i was crushed by two people hug making me flinch and i looked up to see Ma and Eomma was hugging " both of you are crushing me " i huffed and they pulled the hug then ma hugged me " thank you so much for it for making me happy " she said making me look at her with confusion " my daughter thank you so much for the gift " he said and kept her hand on my belly making my eyes widen in shock " how " i asked them " well di i told them sorry " rusha apologized and i nodded " why all of you are standing " i asked them and they sat down " what you all will have its my treat " bapi said and we ordered some snacks to eat..

Rusha's p.o.v :-

I was eating and scrolling down my Instagram news feed then a recent post caught mu attention which was Jungkook with some other female idol so i clicked and the video appered and was really Jungkook with other female idol at the restaurent chatting and laughing and i was looking at the video with frown because he said to me that he was busy with their new project album but why he is here with a female idol and why the fuck whole fandom is shipping them together well i have ask Jungkook about it today .......

_______________________________________

Omo something gonna come ......

Or .......

Everything will be fine

Stay tuned for next chapter

I will update as soon as possible...

Till then stay safe and healthy......