ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ ⓃⒾⓃⒺ 🔞

Rusha's p.o.v :-

I am now at our room touching each other with our body " aaah fuck Jungkook " i moaned as he sucking my neck and his hands were on my boobs playing with them pressing them and jiggling them " ahhhhhh kookhmm " i moaned and he kissed between my moaning " hhmmmm rusha aaahh "he groaned as he was grinding his clothed erection on my clothes pussy making me chills running to every parts of my body and he went down to pull of my lacy panties and enter his finger thrusting and circling inside my wet pussy which was coated with my pre-cum " aaah i moaned " aaah Jungkook aah" my hands gripped the bed sheets tightly because of his hand work om pussy then he went to my boobs suck them and lick it making it hard and numbly sensitive then gave hickeys beside my numbly harden nipples and his doing the greatly making me cum in any second as i clenched my walls on his fingers " not now baby " he deeply said and went down towards my folds giving his hot breath over my entrance making me feel how much i am weak for him " babygirl do you want me to eat you out like dessert " he teased me making me more wet from his words " ahh please " i shyly said " please what baby i need complete words " he said while fingering me smoothly making me more needy for him " come on baby if you say then only i will do it " he teased again and i was getting frustrated and more aroused by him " DADDY I WANT YOUR MOUTH ON MY PUSSY PLEASURING ME AND I WANT YOUR COCK TO RUIN ME COMPLETELY PLEASE !DADDY I WANT IT NOW , DONT TEASE ME DADDY " i shamelessly said making him groaned " dont complain me about the aftermath " he groaned slammed his hot tongue on my pussy completely shoving and sucking my walls vigorously making me scream in pleasure " Jungkook aahhh Jungkook slowwww dowwnnnnn aaahh i am aahh "i couldn't make a complete sentence as his tongue was taking me to cloud nine and soon without warning i came over his mouth which he sucked it dry from my pussy throbbing at his every lick then he went up to my pubic area kissing it while his fingers are still inside my pussy thrusting and circling make me feel jolts of pleasure " fucck aaah kook aah " i was continuously moaning his name with a blank mind from my previous orgasm and i felt his tongue on my navel sucking and licking then giving butterfly kisses on my stomach making feel tingling.

He kissed with full of lust and pulled of his pants along with his boxers thej throw towards pile of our clothes then without warning he slammed his erection inside my pussy and starts to ram hardly without giving me time to adjust of his length " Jungkook aah slow down aah Jungkook " i cried in pleasureable pain which he was giving me soon i starts to enjoy his thrust as his thrust was fast and hard ramming my pussy like a drill and my hands were now on his shoulders doing their art again " aaaahh " i moaned at  his each and every thrust inside my pussy " babygirl *thrust* you *thrust* were *thrust* one *thrust* who *thrust* said *thrust* to *thrust* ruin *thrust* you *thrust* and *thrust* i *thrust* am *thrust* doing *thrust* the *thrust* same *thrust* thing *thrust* which *thrust* you *thrust* asked *thrust* for " he said while ramming his erection inside me make the knot more time " Jungkook aah i am comming " i said and came on him and after few minutes of ramming inside me he came splattering his semen inside running to my deepest part of my vagina going towards the cervix filling me up " aaah baby you are soo hot " he panted and i looked at him heavily panting chest going up and down for breadth and then again he starts to move his erection on my well used battered pussy and he again starts to thrust it making me arch as i am getting jolts from his thirst as i am still little sensitive from the previous session " aaah Jungkook " i moaned again loudly as he hitt the spot which took me to cloud nine and he chuckled " looks like i hitt the jackpot babygirl and now screamed my name " he groaned and hitting the same spot making me scream in pleasure x aaaaahhh Jungkook aaahhhh " i moaned and kept moaning as he hitting the jackpot more like drilling " Jungkook i am close aahhaahh i am aaaaahhh " i chocked on my tears and moans of intense pleasure and soon i burst with various orgasms at once making my pussy more tight for him to thrust " aaahhh you are getting more tight baby aaah " he groaned and after some hard thrust he again came inside me spreading his cum and panted beside my ear whispering " babygirl its only the starting for you ".

i looked at me with tired eyes and then the night went with screaming full of pleasure , groaning , wet skin slapping , sweating of each other's warmth.....

Next afternoon :-

" Baby wake up " someone called me with his sleepy raw voice and i opened my voice with a pain groan " good morning koo " i hugged him " ohh my baby it's afternoon noon and it's going to be evening soon " Jungkook and i nodded but soon i looked at him with wide eyes " wait ma and bapi " i said " shuush calm down and did you forget that  they went to Busan yesternight with mine and Jimin Hyung's parents just to know eachother " Jungkook said making me relief " hmm now lets take rest hmm " he said with his puppy eyes " wait you Jeon Jungkook how you can be cute right now and being hella hot at bed with me yesternight " i asked him and he just kissed me lips " hmm baby you talk to much " he said and pulled to his warm embrace more and i snuggled towards him more...

_______________________________________

Finally updated...........

Also did your unholy souls enjoyed..

I hope you will like this chapter also if you see any grammatical mistakes in error please I am very sorry for that because English is not my first language also I will try to update next chapter as soon as possible till then stay tuned and enjoy.....