ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ ⓈⒾⓍ

Rani's p.o.v:-

One week Later:-

I was laying inside my bed and looking at my cute baby bump which starts to grow " aww my babies your ma is very much excited for you " I caressed my bump...

"Aww cute," Jin Oppa said while holding a tray of something nutritional " Oppa you scared me and my babies," I said while putting one hand on my chest and another hand over my baby bump which just sheerly formed " okay okay now eat for your little...

"Aww cute," Jin Oppa said while holding a tray of something nutritional " Oppa you scared me and my babies," I said while putting one hand on my chest and another hand over my baby bump which just sheerly formed " okay okay now eat for your little mochi's well you are lucky that I have made some time for you because you have been careful as Dr.Bang instructed me," he said and I nodded " now chew your food properly cuz I don't want any mess over here " Jin Oppa ordered and I nodded then and ate my food " Good Girl " Jin Oppa playfully said making me laugh at him " But you really need to go to practice leaving me alone in this whole damn big mother fucking bungalow " i grumpily said " okay come with me you will feel good while others also many people wants to see you " He said and i rushed towards the walk in closet " aaishh be careful " Jin oppa sighed .

And after thinking of 30mins i wore Jimin's loose shirt with my leggings with my sneakers and wore my glasses and applied his favorite chapsticks " hm perfect " i smiled and went out " you took 30 minutes just for wearing jimin's shirt " he asked and i just smiled at him making oppa chuckled at me " okay come on " He said and we went towards their studio.

Inside the studio :-

" Look guys who came " jin oppa said and stood beside me and i waved at them " hi girls , hello boys " i said " Noona " Both txt and enhypen came and greeted me " Noona how are you " Niki asked me " well i am fine dear " I said making him blush a little " okay now i have to go to meet others " i said and they nodded " noona you are looking cute in hyung's sweatshirt both Yeonjun and Beomgyu spoke at the same time making me laugh " thank you dear also meet you later " i said and went towards boys room and then " hey guys " i said and taehyung ran and hugged me " Snow " taehyung hugged me " yaah you are squeezing " i said after he immidiately left me and " sorry i was just excited " he said " well oppa you aren't excited when you meet me or Jungkook " i immidiately looked at the person " oh hi i am Amrita nice to meet you " i smiled at her " hello i am Seo Soojin from (G)I-DLE " She replied making my smile faded.

" Noona " Jungkook called me " what is it " I asked him coldly " where is rusha " As soon as he said her name my anger rose up and i did something which made everyone else gasped in shocked and Jungkook looked at me with teary eyes " why noona " h...

" Noona " Jungkook called me " what is it " I asked him coldly " where is rusha " As soon as he said her name my anger rose up and i did something which made everyone else gasped in shocked and Jungkook looked at me with teary eyes " why noona " he asked me " after calling my sister clingy bitch you are asking why " i rant at him " i am sorry noona please forgive me " he cried " yaah how could you slap kookie like that who are you to him " she said and went towards kookie " its none of your business so keep your mouth shut " I clearly said each words to her "  Noona please tell me i didn't even return at home because i am ashamed of myself please noona i am sorry " Jungkook fell on knees and cried others were just looking at him because they know but Soojin went towards him " why are you rude towards him huh also Jungkook why you are crying " she asked him " Soojin dont interfare between them " jin oppa said sternly towards her " why shouldn't i , also how could i see someone infront me of crying mostly the person whom i loved the most with my life " she rant making everyone of us looked at us " Fantastic Jeon just great , they don't deserve you they both deserve better for you because  you have proven to fail yourself as good finance and a father " i said and he merched up towards " She is pregnant with our love " He asked shockingly yet softly tears falling he was a crying vigorously " yes Jeon yes you are going to be a father of a little bunny which you gave her she was happy even she decided to tell you immidiately but i stopped her because we wanted to be a suprise for you after your comeback but in these days your ignorance and both of your getting caught in mall , restaurant and parks made her more insecure also the media's stupid assumptions about both of you made her more insecure " i cried and looked at him " His Fiance " Soojin shockingly said " yes his fiance my sister " i replied her sternly " also Jeon what does relationship contains ?? " I asked him and he just looked at me with teary eyes unable to speak " dont know right " i let out a knowing chuckled " well then listen carefully because Being in a relationship doesn't only means to love and share same bed well relationship itself is a deep word which means love , care , share , patience , sacrifice for each other , adjust , time , trust , being loyal and always being truthful .If you don't have have these things in a relationship then it can led to misunderstanding and these misunderstanding leads to fall of relationship . " I said and wiped my tears then jin oppa said " absolutely because loving is not only the thing you have to be patience and caring towards their partner stick together in thick and thin also understanding their partners " and i was going to say more my head starts to pain making me groan lightly and then i was seeing blurry making my frown and my head starts to pain including my stomach and then everything went  black and i heard everyone's voice loudly specially jimins.

Jimin's p.o.v :-

I was coming from pd.nim's office because he wants to discuss about my solo track and i was in the corridor heading towards our studio heard some voices and as soon as I opened the door i saw my baby was faint infront of me before she could fall Jungkook hold her and i shouted her name and ran towards her " hey baby wake up look your chim what happened to you baby wake up " i patted her cheeks " stop wasting your time i have called Dr.Bang and we are going to hospital right now " jin Hyung said and i carried her then rushed towards our car and drove away from there .

Inside the Car:-

" Aiish snow why again you stressed yourself " taehyung sighed " you really are very stubborn you know " i said while caressing while caressing her stomach area and felt a bump so i looked at it and it was cute bump unknowingly making me smile but i was caressing it and taehyung cleared his throat " Hyung " he called me and i looked at him " what " i asked him and he looked at me while debating something but soon he sighed spoke something which made my heart jump and stomach felt butter " She is................Hyung Snow is actually............. PREGNANT " i looked at her unconscious figure then i my eyes fell on her bump which I was caressing i smiled while tears falling from my eyes " She is pregnant with our child , Our sign of love and i am going to be father our love.." i thought and smiled but i looked at him " how do you know " i asked him and then he..........

_______________________________________

Guys I hope you will like this chapter

Also I will update next chapter as soon as possible when I am trying to update in regularly basis.....

Also enjoy

Till then stay tuned ....