ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓉⓌⒺⓁⓋⒺ

Jungkook's p.o.v :-

I woke up from my sleep and hissed as my back was full of nail scratches as i remeber our last night and i looked at rusha who was sleeping on my chest hugging me tightly i look at my phone to check the time well it's now afternoon and some notification was there i opened to see the chats okay at they are going to have lunch outside and they have mention me and Jimin Hyung to come there to join us with them.

I was looking at my baby soon i placed small feathery pecks all over her face which made her woke from her slumber  " kook good morning " she chimmed " its noon baby " i corrected her making her eyes spread wide like plates " what––aackkkhh " she hold her abdomen making me worry " baby are you fine " i was worried " JEON JUNGKOOK its because of you my lower area is still paining a lot " she whinned and glared at me making me gulp but i replied " sorry baby but yesternight you were too tempting for me to control " i said making her blushed like a tomato "okay now my baby is blushing okay not you just rest let me take care of you " i said and then carried her towards the washroom to fresh up.

Meanwhile jimin's p.o.v :-

I woke from the sound coming from the road and sunlight hitting directly on my face.

Wait i was feeling something soft under me so i opened my eyes to see i was sleeping over her chest and i smiled remembering about the night "baby wake up my love " i cooed to her " hmmm let me sleep more babe " she whispered still closing her eyes " babe it's afternoon now we have to meet others " i whispered her and she just nodded while hugging me like a koala i stayed there for more 5minutes " love now get up " i called her up but didn't respond and turned around but hissed making me look down oh! I am still inside her also i have got an idea " baby wake up or else i will mor rounds also i will be easy because i am still inside of you " she opened her eyes and tried to move but hissed in pain " move that out " she and i slowly move my dick out " aiish my body is still sore " she whinned " its your fault " she glared at me " what baby " i innocently asked her and she sat up on the bed making duvet fell from her upper body exposed which was full of dark hickeys " after fucking the shit out of me you are asking " she said with done face and i was looking at her upper naked body " hey pervert" she slightly hit my chest and then i grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me and hugged her " baby did i hurt you yesternight " i worryingly asked her " its okay " she just sweetly answered " is it pain a lot " she nodded her head as no " no because you hugged me " so my morning kiss " i asked her and she shooked her head as no " it's afternoon now " i just held and chin and pressed my lips over her and she kissed me back after few minutes we broke the kiss and i picked her up " yaah i can go on my own " she blushed " let me take care of my wife " i pecked her and went inside .

Author's p.o.v :-

Both couples meet each other at the lobby " di " rusha smiled and hugged rani " ouch girl slowly " rani winced in pain because of the sleepless night " sorry di " rusha apologized " come on lets go " both Jungkook and Jimin said " okay " rani said and then they went towards the multi cuisine restaurant " hey over here " Suga oppa waved his hand and we went towards them well taehyung kept place beside him " hey how was your night " taehyung smirked " did he let you sleep " taehyung asked rani but she didn't asnwered " yaah come on tell me i promise i will not tell anybody " Taehyung said making puppy eyes " aaaiiissshh you alien " she sighed and told him making his eyes wide and ears red " what happened why you are blushing " Rani asked him " well i am innocent baby " he said while looking down " well not so innocent when you check out  Ishu " she said making him chocked on air " here take it " Ishu passed him the glass of water and he chugged down it one go " what you know " he asked me in shocked eyes " yes alien i know because i am your bestie our your soulmate knows " i said and he looked at Jimin who was hearing our conversation " so will you help me to express my feelings towards her that i love her " he shyly said " sure we will not only help you and Isha to get together but also Suga oppa and debo " i said and his eyes again become wide " you know " he asked me curiously " yes tae tae i know so will you help me to get Suga oppa and debo together and we will help you to get Isha easily " i said and he smiled and i winked at rusha so she understood and smirked back " ahem ahem so both of you slept well yesternight " jin oppa asked gaining our attention " yes oppa we loved it " rusha said making everyone looked at us with confusion " wait what so nothing happened my idea didn't work " he said and sighed " jin oppa " rusha called him sweetly and he answered her " yes munchkin " Rusha smirked " i didnt knew that you are naughtiest of them " she smirked making others look at him " what " he asked confusingly " well you said it was your idea right " she asked and he nodded proudly and said  " yes i was the one who gave them the idea " he smiled " for you oppa Jungkook get so horny that he didn't let me sleep till morning " she said loudly making all of us flinched " also i will take revenge from you " Rusha glared " count me in " Rani said and glared at him " arko please help from these devil's " Jin said thinking that they will be quite because he is eldest among them " well both of you leave him " arko said but both of them glared at him making him gulped " okay sure so Arko and Jin oppa will do everything that we will order him " Rani said making everyone burst in laughter except both of them " you bitch what the fuck i did " arko asked " well bitch you interfare " rusha mocked " i mean they gave you sleepless night but why would I get the punishment with him " arko asked " well you hoe we know you also helped them " rusha smirked " yaah but i will not " he whinned and put his hand on his test " well bitch don't make me open my mouth " Rani smirked " what you will say idiot " arko smirked in same way as rani " well guys your arko is not virgin " Rani dropped the bomb making everyone gasp including him " well 2yrs ago in the bar with some one whom i didn't remember " Rani said " dadabhai i am i mean really i dont even know what to say " mohor looked at him in disbelief " well rani di who was that girl " she asked rani " Daughter of Assistant Commissioner of Police of West Bengal " she said " what Ritu di oh my god di i also didn't know this " rusha asked me " ask him not me " Rani said and shrugged his shoulder  and turned her heard straight and she said " also Jimin and Jungkook you will obey our orders " both of them widen their eyes and looked at their girls " what " they yelled " yes both of you heard it right both of you will because it's both of your punishment for not making us  unable to walk properly " Rusha said and then except four of them everyone laugh their ass of and enjoyed the lunch...

_______________________________________

SORRY for my grammatical mistakes and errors.....

Hope you will love my chapter ......

Also see you all soon

Till then stay tuned ......