ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ

A long chapter
With suprises
😉

1 week before for Jungkook's Birthday :-

Author's p.o.v :-

Lunch time :-

Now me , rusha , Jimin , Jungkook , Taehyung and Isha were sitting at the restaurant looking at jin oppa and misthi di from distance " hope everything will go good " Ishu said and others nodded " they are talking about each other's well this whole week was quite funny right " rusha said and she remembered when she was going to reveal about her sister's pregnancy to everyone being frustrated about jin and mishti's new relationship and that time Arko dragged her out of the situation making tae and rani in relief " what are you thinking babe " Jungkook asked " well i am thinking how our future will be " she said with a huff " well think it will be good one because we all will live together have a great family also our mini versions will run around the house playing with us , annoying us and we will love them unconditionally " Jungkook said making rusha blushed like a tomato " yes absolutely i will be happy when our cute mochis will ran to us calling us me papa and her ma they will have cute features of us but eyes like their mother" Jimin explained and Rani blushed making Rusha and Taehyung mentally smirked because his wish gonna come true " so how about we order something " Isha said boringly " yep how about chicken and Jajangmyeon " Rani said " yep sure "  both tae and rusha said at same time and everyone laughed thn Jimin pressed the call button and the waiter came to us then took our orders " finally after so many years jin Hyung opened his for someone hope she will make him alive again like his teenage days and heals his broken heart " Jungkook sighed and Jimin , Rani , Taehyung was looking at them with sad yet serious face....

Jin's p.o.v :-

After talking to her asking about her family , her hobbies , favourites and her childhood memories as well as telling about my myself too ......" Well Mishti i know that you are still in your past relationship also you cannot accept me now like but can you give this a chance as first god friendship then relationship " i saying this i looked down because her words are like straight that she doesn't want any relationship " look jin i appreciate you but in a relationship i dont want to get into it because i got a big shock also people uses me and now i am getting trust issues " she said and my tears starts to fall but soon her hands wiped  my tears " look jin i am sorry that you are crying now because of me but really i didn't mean to make you cry but i don't to be anyone's burden because of past relationship " she said while sobbing making me looked at her and wiped her tears " mishti i am not feeling any sympathetic to you or any burden because my heart felt for you also i know how it feels when people uses you also i have face many problem and i feel you because I had a girlfriend whom i loved blindly but used me and framed me for something which i didnt do for that my bandmates suffered we got black lashed from the entertainment world i was going deep down in depression which led me to suicide but my six brothers and our true fans who believed me saved me from those thought and i closed my heart for love like a stone but then you came and again my heart starts to beat for you but i my luck is not for love i guess and i respect your choice " i painfully said while remembering my past thinking love is not made for me and chuckled at my bad luck but i shrugged it off quickly and said " okay so what you will eat " i tried to change the topic and looked at her face was fluffy and she was crying " hey hey it's okay don't cry please i will hurt me " i hugged her and to my surprise she hugged me tightly and spoke " i am sorry i didn't knew that you were broken " she sniffed " hey it's okay that was past but don't let it harm your future " i comforted her " sorry jin i am sorry i was just confused about my feeling but seeing pain my heart cannot accept it " she said and i just hugged her " you just needed to be heal your broken heart with love " i spoke trying not to break infront of her " Jin can't we heal each other's broken heart " Mishti suddenly said making me look at her " we can try to give a chance to eachother make it work and heal each other with love , care and happiness " she said and i looked her " so you mean you are giving a chance to me " i asked her and she nodded " yes " she sniffed " I would love to " in excitement i pecked her making her shocked " i am sorry " i apologised her she looked at me at me and pulled towards her and then she shocked me by kissing me softly like feather after coming back from shock quickly i replied her with passion , love and care as i put my hand on my waist and then we pulled out due to shortage of breath " what was that for " i asked while panting and rested our forehead on eachother " well my heart says to kiss you and my heart won over my trust issues and now i am clear that i want you to be with me " she panted while saying making me happy " thankyou moon " i said and she looked at me confused eyes " Moon" I chuckled at her and said " its your nickname from me " he said " well it's cute my babyboo " she and looked at her " young lady i am not a baby " i pouted it more sounded like a whinning " well old man you are my babyboo and only i will call you " she said and i chucked " well you and your sister's have same stubbornness like you " she smiled and said proudly " well baby it's in our gene being stubborn and boss around " i put my hands up in the air as a surrender " okay my queen i am on my knees for you " but she said " dont be because i want you to stand beside me for my entire life not on your knees " and i smiled whole heartedly .