𝖢𝗁. 1

Is this how it ends? I tried my very best but all my efforts were in vain

Is this how it ends? I tried my very best but all my efforts were in vain. What about my family. Jin-ah and mom ?

Would these people really die because of me?

If you give just one more chance..then..

I'll ensure everyone's safety and protect this world from any disaster at all cost.

I cannot die like this. I don't want to!

"I refu—keuk!"

His words were interrupted by the beast monarch's claws digging deeper in his already wounded ribs.

Just one more chance.

.  

..

...

....

.....

"-nelope. Why do you have Yvonne's necklace ? I am sure I have told you not to enter her room."

what?

Jin woo looked around at his surroundings. Wondering where the three monarchs that he was fighting just now went.

But all he saw was people in strange clothing looking at him with contempt , whispering to each other quietly.

Unable to comprehend the situation , Jin-woo analyzed everything that happened before he was in this state.

How did I get here? Have I been abducted? Are these guys monsters?

No matter how much I looked at it these people are just ordinary humans. though that pink-haired kid seems to have a burning hatred for me.

Jin-woo looked at the three figure in front of him. On the left , there was a pink-haired boy glaring at him. On the right , there was a man with black hair and is slightly taller than the young boy and between them is a middle-aged man. All having the same cold blue eyes.

They're tall.

No.

I'm short. How did this happen? I'm pretty sure I was at least 6 foot or above there's no way a kid would be taller than me! then—

Sung-Jin-Woo's thoughts were interrupted by a certain someone.

"Father , there's no need for this. I'm sure she stole it!"

Are they talking to me? Come to think of it. when I opened my eyes here the man in the middle , he mentioned something about a necklace.

"You! Why are you being so quiet now!? You stole the necklace that father gave as a birthday gift for Yvonne , right?"

The boy said as he pointed his index finger to the small girl.

So they're talking to me. I can't grasp the situation I'm in right now. Aren't I supposed to be injured? Why am I wearing a dress and why is my body so small? and that kid is accusing for stealing someone's necklace.

Whatever , I'll just answer and play along with them and hope to find a clue.

"Yes , I did."

...

The moment he said those three words the cold atmosphere seems to get even colder , the whispers among the servants stopped.

"what?"

"what did you just say?"

Everyone is dumbfounded by the statement even the kid that spoke with so much confidence earlier seemed stunned by the reply he receive.

huh..what's with this reaction?

" Isn't this the response you want? Cornering me up to this point. You would not believe a single thing I say , am I right? so what's the point in dragging this conversation any further if my words does not matter to you. Let's be honest here no one was willing to take my side because I'm an outsider , correct? "

I hope my words made sense otherwise I'm screwed.

"So what if I did it? so what if I did not? To you , my opinion is not important because either way you'll just jump into conclusions and believe whatever the majority of people decides as the truth."

Whoa , I should thank Beru for telling me stories about the historical dramas that he watched. If he did not , I wouldn't be able to speak so professionally here.

Jin-woo looked around him and there isn't any change in the mood so he just stood there steadily like a log.

Did it not work? Perhaps I just looked like an idiot blabbering nonsense? Why do they look like they've seen a terrifying creature? Can they sense my magic energy?

Despite being overwhelmingly confuse Jin-woo still held a calm demeanor effortlessly.

"Penelope , that's not it. The truth would not be decided by the opinion of our servants. I was just curious as to how the necklace that was from Yvonne's room ended up on your drawers."

The middle aged man spoke but this time his tone was softer.

What the hell. This is so complicated. Something is definitely off. They're foreigners. I don't see a single korean person in here , they're accusing me of something I did not do and they're wearing clothes from centuries ago...

could it be...

"What if I did not do it? What if someone purposely tried to plant that necklace into my room?"

Jin-woo spoke with the new information he learnt.

With the last sentence I spoke that boy flinched.

It's him.

This isn't important...I need to get back immediately otherwise those people will...

Jin-woo winced at the thought.

Moreover...this is not my body. I think I understand now.

I transmigrated.

" I saw it. "