Ch. 6

"Fresh air?"

Sung-Jin-Woo got off the window and helped the child on her knees to get up.

"Yes. I was only getting some fresh air nothing less , nothing more."

"My lady! You don't have to climb over the window for fresh air! Please don't scare me like that!"

"What in the world is going through your mind? Did you think I was going to jump?"

I was.

"Uh...yes...I thought...you would...I'm sorry."

"Hah...You're wrong. I'd never do something like that."

Actually I just did and I'll probably do it again.

"mhm...I'm glad. My lady , I am truly sorr—"

"It's fine. Keep quiet."

——

"phew...I'm full..."

This kind of life....is there anything else I can do other than eat and sleep? I'm bored. Should I sneak out and find something that can help me...something valuable. Amerie already went out. No one would know , right? I'll use stealth. Then find a place so I can summon Kaisel. I'll jump out the window then. There's no other choice.

But first , I should wear something comfortable. I'll definitely break a bone if I try jumping out the window while wearing a skirt.

——

Jin-woo wore black leggings topped with high-waist black shorts , White long puff sleeves with a black waistcoat.

A/N: I suck at putting details on clothes so imma leave this job to your imaginations.

This is all I could do with this child's closet.

Once again , Jin-woo climbed the window. This time he was sure he'll jump. Not to die but to live.

Why the hell was I even contemplating earlier when I just end up like this either way. I'll survive it. I just need to land at the window ledge under this room.

——

*BAAM*

Just like that he landed safely at the first floor. Unfortunately , it's all in vain for he got caught by someone.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing!? Did you just jump from the second floor!? Are you trying to runaway!!?"

Jin-woo almost fell when he got startled by the sudden shout of a young boy. Luckily he kept his balance. Slowly...he turned around at the source of the sound.

Rough pink hair , a soft , youthful face structure. Big deep blue eyes , a tall nose and thin red lips and a face expression of someone who just woke up. It's that kid that accused him.

"Tsk! Shut up. You almost killed me."

Without even realizing Jin-woo accidentally blurted out what was on his mind.

"What?"

The two said in unison as both of them were equally shocked.

"It's nothing."

Jin-woo quickly said.

"What the hell are you even doing?"

"I fell."

"You fell? Haha! That's a coincidence! To think that you fell from the second floor with that ridiculous outfit. So funny."

"Yes! I know right? isn't that funny?"

Jin-woo played along despite understanding the sarcasm making the boy more and more irritated.

"Are planning to run away right now? I'm telling father about this."

"Go ahead. Spoiled brat. can't do anything by yourself?"

Jin-woo mumbled quietly as he got down from the window and landed on the ground.

"You! Are you really trying to runaway?"

"I'm not! just going for a quick stroll around this place. It's not good for an unhealthy body like mine to just be cramped up in the room. I'm afraid I'll rot away alive. So...keep your mouth shut."

He quickly retaliated , muttering the last sentence so the boy wouldn't hear it.

"Hey wait!"

——

This place is huge...I've been walking around with stealth and no one seems to notice me...they're trained knights too. That's a shame. haha...just kidding obviously they won't notice. They're the same as...

"ha....woo..."

I need to calm down.

Sung-Jin-Woo was startled by the guards talking.

"huh?"

"Hey , did you hear that too?"

"I don't think there are any women that were newly recruited on the third division."

"hey...stop that's scary. Let's get out of here."

Shit...I almost got caught. My heart is pounding so much. It hurts! I need to go back. This was a bad idea! This body is weak! So weak I have a feeling that she might even die from a bite of an ant!

"haah..."

——

"phew...back at last..."

I'll explore once I recover. I really can't do anything about this. haah...If someone caught me I'm doomed. I don't remember being so weak on my childhood. This body always need some rest what? what is she? 5 months old?

Jin-woo changed his clothes back and went to his king size bed. Closing his tired eyes for another rest.

Unfortunately , It seems that a thunderstorm is about to come to his room.

"sigh...what does this guy want again..."

I've been wonderingly does me or my room have some sort of magic magnet that attracts people on coming over? This happened a while ago. I'm getting deja vu.

Bang!

Jin-woo stared at the person at the door with his tired eyes.

"Penelope..."