Part 1

???: This is the story of Four friends who was struck by a meteor that gave them the four powerful Elements Fire, Earth, Air, and Water with these power they will have to protect the world from evil.

Story Begins:

At a house.

Brown hair male walked to his house with bags in his hands and then he walked into his house and closed the door behind him.

???: Hello? Anyone?

He herd nothing but noise coming from upstairs.

???: Huh?

Then the brown hair male walked upstairs.

???: Man I'll never get used to these stairs I wish she hadn't turned my house into a building!

Then he started to here moaning.

???: What the?

Then he walked up top of the stairs and slowly walked to a nearby room and when he looked in the room and saw all Eight of his wives have sex with two guys one with blonde hair and the other with sliver hair.

???: Oh Vail Your Dick Is Amazing!

"Vail": Your Pussy Is the Best Rias!

???: Fuck Me Kiba!!! Fuck Me!!!

"Kiba": Alright Akeno!

???: W-We Should Hurry Issei S-Should Be Back A-Any Moment!

???: Who Gives A Shit About That Pervert!

Rias: I-I Don't Know W-Why We Married Him?!

Then "Issei" runs downstairs crying then when he got downstairs a red gauntlet with a green orb in the middle appears on his left hand and then he place it at this chest then the Gauntlet spoke.

Ddrag: Purge!

Then the orb started to glow and a chest piece of a pawn appears when he removed his Gauntlet from his chest then he drops it and walked out the door.

Somewhere else.

In an Abandon building a brown hair male walked in it inside of it was a living room he look around and saw no one.

???: That's odd?

Then he walk out of the living room then into a hallway where he herd moaning.

???: What the?

He slowly walk to a door and he slides it a little seeing his wives having sex with a three guys.

???: God Your Dick Is Better Then Yamato's Shoichi!

"Shoichi": Your So Wet Momoyo!

???: I Need Your Dick More the Yamato's Takuya!

"Takuya": If You Say So Miyako!

Then "Yamato" Slowly walk back and then runs out of the hallway then he runs out of the Abandon building and runs away from it.

Somewhere else.

In an Apartment a black hair male open the door then close it.

???: Hello Kotonoha? Sekai?

Then he herd Moaning coming from a room then he walks to the room and look a little and saw his two Wives having sex with a Man.