Elements

Elements.
By MrUnknownPerson.

Elements-Soundtrack-Opening

Wu:
Every thousands of years, one meteor will fall from the stars and give four ordinary humans the four great powerful elements. Water (Show's Yuki Watering Bending), Earth (Show's Yamato Earth Bending), Fire (Show's Issei Fire Bending), and Air (Show's Makoto Air Bending). With these abilities they will fight for the rights of the world from the evil ruler Lord Garmadon. You must be ready at all times, my students. Be one with your elemental potential. Because if you don't, lives will be at risk. To find your potential you must find your own limits, then you'll have the courage to blow past them. Be ready my students, because the time to wait.....is over.

Int. Hyoudou Residence-Afternoon.

Elements-Soundtrack-Coming home

Issei Hyoudou was driving in a red van, as he passed from house to house he parked his car to a mansion, he then entered his house with bags of groceries in his hands.

Issei:
Hmm, that's weird, they should be down here, they're probably just sleeping.

Issei takes the groceries in the kitchen, passing a picture of him with Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Irina, Rossweisse, and Ravel in wedding clothes. When he reached the kitchen he placed the groceries on the table.

Issei:
Still think Rias went overboard with this, gave my parents a hotel like home, and gave us a mansion.

He reached the elevator and pressed the call button taking him to the second floor. When he reached the second floor he walked to his room where he saw that the lights were out.

Issei:
Hmm?

Luckily Issei could see in the dark, and saw his wives in bed. But with three other people.

Issei:
Huh, wait, If they are....then who are....no...

Issei turns on the lights causing everyone to wake up.

Asia:
(Yawn) What time is it?

Akeno:
It's afternoon, we must have been too tired after sex.

Koneko:
Wait, where's pervy? He should have been back by now.

Rias:
We're married now, Koneko. You don't have to keep calling him that.

Xenovia:
Well she has a point. (Yawn) Issei, is a pervert.

While they were talking, Issei saw that their clothes were on the ground.

Rossweisse:
It's also a good thing, he isn't back yet.

Vail:
(Yawn) So, is that why you all slept with me, Kiba, and Gasper?

Ravel:
Maybe.

Irina:
This feels so wrong to be doing this behind Issei's back, what will he think if he finds out?

Rossweisse:
Don't feel sad, Irina. Issei's probably coming home late, we shouldn't be worried at all.

Kiba:
I just feel so guilty for doing this behind his back.