Part 5

Issei park his car in the garage and everyone got out and walked in the dojo not saying a word to each other or Wu who was drinking tea seeing them walk into their rooms.

In Issei's room.

Issei place his Katana's on the floor and crawled on his bed and went to sleep.

In Yamato's room.

Yamato grabbed his car keys and walk out his room.

Wu: Where are you off to?

Yamato: I need to see an old friend.

Yamato walk back to the garage and got in the Purple Challenger and the door open letting him drive off.

In Makoto's room.

Makoto's lights were off and the only thing he saw was some glowing green eyes on his bed so he shut on his lights and reveal a baby lion cub on his bed.

Makoto: Hey Leon you miss me?

Get gets on his bed and cuddles with the small baby cub.

In Yuki's room.

Yuki wrapped him self in his blanket and closed his eyes and when he opened them revealing he was in Deus Ex Machina's Lair also seeing him in his chair.

Deus Ex Machina: Yukiteru Amano glad to see you again.

Yuki: Deus Ex nice to see you again.

Deus Ex Machina: Yukiteru I mean to ask you will you ever go back to see Yuno?

Yuki: I don't know? I just need some time to think.

Deus Ex Machina: It's been 8 mouths-

Yuki: I Know.

Deus Ex Machina: She's Pregnant-

Yuki: I Know!

Deus Ex Machina: She's wants you back-

Yuki: I Know!!

Deus Ex Machina: And after all that you won't go back to her?

Yuki: I KNOW!!! I don't know what to do?

With Yamato.

In the rainy night sky Yamato parked his car and looked out his window to see the old place he used to clear his head but he turn around when he herd someone knocking on his window and saw a man with bandages covering his face but not his eyes then Yamato unlocks his car letting the man in.

Bandage Man: Nice to see you again kid.

Yamato: You too.

 Bandage Man: What brings you back?

Yamato: This is the place where I come to clear my head it's where I go to the most.

Bandage Man: Why don't you let me in on what's bothering you?

Yamato: I just have bad luck all my life My parents left me, My wives slept with my friends and I just don't know what to do anymore?

Bandage Man: All you have to do is think about what are you gonna do it's up to you Yamato.

Yamato: You really thin-

When he turned around the Bandage Man was gone then Yamato drive away.

In the Hyoudou Residence.

Azazel and Sirzechs was talking with Everyone about Issei.

Rias: Non of us knew it was him until his mask came off.

Azazel: I knew.

Akeno: Huh?

Azazel: I knew it was him plus I even talk with him I think it was a week ago-