Part 4

Issei jump off from building to building running away from Vail who was chasing him then it starts to rain when Issei stop running when he saw he was on the last building then he turns around to Vail standing in front of His wives and Kiba.

Vail: I want you to know that I appreciate your intentions....but you can't change the world like this!

Issei:(Whispering) Is he kidding? He's lecturing.

Rias: So we are gonna give you one chance to just walk away!

Vail: And stop this vigilante nonsense!

Issei:(Whispering) Okay Vail time to teach (Pulls a chain with a Kuani at the top out from under he sleeves) You a lesson!

Then he swings The Kuani Spear around.

Vail: Trust me when I say this you don't want to do this.

Then Issei charge at Vail swing the chain spear at Vail but he dodge.

Vail: Oh, yeah. Well, I notice you got quite a temper.

Then he swings it again at Vail but he dodge again.

Vail: Hey, have you ever done this before?

Then Issei trys one last time but misses him again.

Vail: Oh, come on. You call that an attack?

Then the chain spear went back in Issei's sleeve and got into a fight stance.

Vail: All right finally! some excitement!

Then Issei charge at Vail and tries to punch him twice be he dodge then he jumps up and kicks Issei in the face then Issei tries to kick Vail in the leg but he blocks Issei's leg then they both start throwing hits at each other then Vail tries to punch Issei but he blocked it with his hat and punches Vail in the face the they moth started to punches and block the others attacks.

Vail: Funny thing about anger, Let it consume you, and soon enough-

Then he disappear and reappear behind Issei.

Vail: You lose sight of everything.

When Issei turns around Vail upper cuts him sending him flying causing his mask and bandana to fall off then he landed on his chest when he fell.

Rias: Goodnight you poor excuse of a-

Then Issei got up.

Vail: Issei?

Then everyone gasp.

Rias: What?

Then Issei kicks Vail next to Koneko.

Issei: You All Are So Smug You No That? You The World Revolves Around You, Don't You? Will I Got A News Flash For You I Got Along Just Fine Without Any Of You!!!

Rias: Oh And This Counts As "Just Fine"? Pretending Like It's Halloween Every Night? Risking The Safety Of Are Family? I Mean What The Hell You Where Thinking?

Issei: Don't Push It Rias You Can't Expect Me To Come Back Home After What I Just Saw In My Bed!!!

Akeno: Hey We Are Sorry!!! Sorry That We Did That To You We Just Want You To Come Back Home!!!!

Issei: I'm Not Going Anywhere I'm Calling My Own Shots Now So Get Used To It!!!

Rias: You Are Coming Back Home Whatever You Like It Or Not I Am Your Master And You Will Do As I Say!!!

Then Issei chuckled.

Issei: Oh You Know Something Rias I Have To Disagree With You With That One!!!

He pulls out his Katana's and points the one he was holding on his right hand at Rias.