6. The Rescue of Erin

When I returned from time travel, Frigga, Odin and Heimdahl stood in front of me and were amazed. “You did it”, Loki said to me and ran to Friga and hugged her sensibly. Thor ran to Odin and told him what happened and how the endgame went and that, although he was a bit down, he was able to lift Mjolnir and that he was still worthy. But Loki told Frigga everything about my birthday. happened and Frigga looked at me surprised but also a little depressed. “I’m fine” I expanded with an encouraging look at Frigga. I turned to my father and said that I still had to get Erin back, shortly after I went to Heimdahl, that we had to go to Sakaar, like Loki and Thor, so that I would end up in the same place, he explained that it was not a problem.After a discussion with my father, we agreed that my father and Loki would come along for “security reasons.” “Why can’t I come with you?” Thor asked slightly offended. “Well, the last time you were on Sakaar, you defeated the Hulk, which no one has done before you, and the Grandmaster didn’t like it at all”, Loki replied. Suddenly there was a pipe-like luminous structure in front of us. Loki said it was the Bifröst and that you could travel all over the universe to planets. He also explained that Sakaar is not really a planet and that it is not possible to travel directly to it. “What do you mean by non-direct paths?” I asked very stunned. “By this he means that you should jump out of the bifrost at a certain point. Therefore, there might be a fifty-fifty change to land on Sakaar and not to float indefinitely through space”, replied Thor and I got a troubled feeling when he said that. “Well”, I replied, “then there’s only one change, but I want to try anyway.” “There’s one more thing I forgot to mention”, Loki said suddenly, “and that’s that we have to hold hands in the meantime so we don’t end up at different times, as happened with me and Thor. Because we had a time difference of 3 weeks.“ I replied that it was not a problem and gave Loki and my father my hands and went to the Bifröst together. It had felt like riding a roller coaster, that weightlessness and that slightly blurred but beautiful view of space. After some time Loki shouted “Now, we have to jump now”, but just before we jumped, Thor’s voice rang. We jumped and after a short time I lost consciousness.I woke up on a cold and hard floor. I still saw a little blurry, but I realized that Loki had done a hairflip (which he always does when he gets up). When I tried to get up, I felt something on my back. I looked up and saw a person with conspicuous clothes and grey hair standing in front of me. As it turned out, it was the Grandmaster. “Who are you and what do you want here?” asked the Grandmaster in a loud voice. Loki replied, “These are friends of mine, Anabell Strange and Stephen Strange”. “Doctor Strange, if I may.“ The items were removed from our backs and we could get up. “So what are you doing here?” asked the Grandmaster, with a nicer expression on his face. Everyone looked at me and I started talking. “I’m looking for my friend, Erin Reyna. She landed here on Sakaar some time ago ....” “That can’t be... how do you know...I mean, if she were here, how could she have told you?” the Grandmaster interrupted me. Suddenly Erin’s astral figure appeared next to us and replied with a slightly angry undertone that she always uses when you don’t like something or someone is babbling bullshit, “Well, I flew to her in the astral body and told her.“ “I thought you were dead”, said the Grandmaster, visibly confused. “As you can see, you were thinking wrong”, Erin replied, with a smile on her face. “Okay, I’ll show you ... WACHEN shows visitors the way to the body of this one girl, what fell in front of my feet and what is now, for inexplicable reasons, a ghost”, said the Grandmaster quite emphatically. A few guards left and we followed them. The corridors were built like a labyrinth, all the corridors looked the same. One of the guards opened a door on the right side of the room that leads to a small storage room and inside there is Erin’s body. Erin “went” into her body and got up. “I think my legs are asleep”, she said. “How can we go home?“ I turned to my father, but he was gone. Suddenly a portal opened and my father walked out. “Apparently like your father just did. So I made a portal and was about to enter, but Thor banged on the floor right in front of me. “WTF, what is he doing here?!“ I asked, slightly frightened, but also angry. “I thought you could use my help”, Thor replied as he straightened up. “Well brother, we first forbade you to go here and secondly you might see Erin standing in front of us, so obviously we didn’t need any help.“Isn’t that the guy who defeated the mighty Hulk?” “No, he’s not”, I replied, pushing Thor into the portal and the others including me went through the portal home. I closed the portal and Erin thanked me.“Now I know how to get Natasha back. I replied.