8. Natasha

"where and when did natasha die" i asked my father who was busy cooking "she died on vormir to get the mind stone. clint and natasha traveled back to 2014 for that. what do you need that for?" asked he. "anabell wants to get her back and i'm going with you" said erin while she went into the kitchen. erin visits us very often. the relationship between her mother and her is not very good and her father died before she was born. so we are like sisters. "And what's your plan? I'm guaranteed not to let you go before I know it," he said. "We're going in front of me...so we're time traveling there and make sure that natasha doesn't sacrifice herself. The red skull guards the soul stone. Right? why don't we just sacrifice the red skull? Erin can control others and Erin is mine best friend and that should give me the soulstone, because a part of erin jumps off too" my father frowns, he often does that when he's thinking about important things, but also when he can't believe what he just heard . after some time he said "this might work. i stress it might, as far as i know no one has tried it, but that doesn't mean it won't work." "so it's a yes?" erin asked excitedly "yes, it's a yes...but only under one condition" "and which is it?" I asked while rolling my eyes. "the red skull mustn't see you, it's best to hide behind a stone or something" said my father. i ran to my room since i had put mjolnir on my desk. I don't call him because I don't want either the windows or the furniture to be destroyed. when i got to my room, i saw something green glowing on my desk. the timestone. under it was a message "you could still use it". i took mjolnir and the time stone and ran to my father. i ran because at that point i sometimes forgot that i have powers and can open portals. "pa!" I screamed "the time stone was on my desk" "the what?" he asked in disbelief and he ran to me. "You heard me right" I replied and I handed him the infinity stone. "There was a message underneath him. The note said "You could still use it". And now I'm totally confused, you told me that Thanos had destroyed it" "He did too...and yet he's here ". "well, don't we have to bring natasha back now?" asked Erin. i replied "yes, you are right" and after a few seconds we were in front of me in 2014. we see the red skull greeting natasha and clint. we waited a few minutes and suddenly clint ran towards the cliff. "now" i said to erin and she took the consciousness of red skull a "stop!" he yelled or rather erin "i can't do it anymore, i can't watch anymore how people sacrifice themselves for the soul stone. i sacrificed myself" the red skull helped clint and nat up and then jumped off the cliff. Erin had stopped taking over Red Skull's consciousness before his body hit the bottom of the abyss.
i woke up in water. maybe a lake and holding something in his hand. the soul stone, it worked. after some time i woke up again and we went to clint and nat and gave clint the soul stone. "anabell? is it you?" asked natasha "yes it's me, a bit older, but it's me" i said with tears in my eyes. there were also tears in erin's eyes. "here, that's my address and the approximate time when i'll be back from time travel. so much has happened and i want to tell you everything" natasha nodded "so see you soon for us and in a few years for you," erin said slightly breaking voice. we traveled back.
natasha and clint stood in front of us. i ran to natasha and hugged her. I missed her soo much and now she just stands in front of me. I told her about the things that have happened in the last few years and her facial expression looks as if she has to process it first, which I can understand and I also see deep sadness. "You two have grown so much. How old are you?" "we are 14" replied erin and i at the same time.