14. A small united family

Everyday life also returned to normal. However, Natasha had been trying to find her sister Yelena for a couple of days. Both belonged to the Red Room and became the Black Widows as children. A few years ago, the two and their "adoptive parents" Alexei Alanovich Shostakov and Melina Vostok defeated the Red Room manager Dreykov. After that, the paths between Natasha and Yelena parted, and Natasha died.
However, since Natasha is alive again, she wants to find her sister. Now I should try to find Yelna with the help of Heimdahl's powers. The problem is that I can't see where on Earth this person is. This means that finding it can be harder than expected. "Where did you actually find her again?" "In Budapesht," Natasha said. "Do you mean Budapest?" I asked and she replied "No, I mean, what did I say. It's  Budapesht". I laughed and and she looked at me in amazement. "Give me the address and I can port us to the front door." We did that too.
So we were standing on the doorstep, where we suspect where Yelena is. Natasha saw the bell sign, where the name Belova was engraved. She rang the bell and a blonde-haired woman who was smaller than Natasha opened the door. Natasha whistled a melody, which she also taught me. With this melody you ask indereckt how one is doing and the other who answers says that he is fine. however, if the other person does not answer, he is not well, or he is no longer alive.
Yelena answered the whistle and immediately burst into tears and fell into Natasha's arms, who also began to cry. "Where have you been all this time?" Yelena asked, while her voice broke and she took a deep breath. She continued, "I thought you were dead. I saw your tombstone. I was there and mourned you afterwards". Natasha told the whole story and pointed to me "She saved me. She has undone my death. I can't explain it exactly, because I don't have the words to do it and it's too complicated." Natasha tries to calm herself, but another tear has left her cheek.  Yelena only noticed me while Natasha wipes the tear from her face. Yelena walked up to me and hugged me so hard that it was hard for me to breathe a lot. I noticed that I also started crying.
"Come in, I've made macaroni, if you're hungry." said Yelena. So we sat down at the table that Yelena was just setting.
Yelena told us that she had not been there for 5 years since she was in the blib. "It felt like 5 seconds at most to me. The whole environment has changed and I was told that you are no longer alive. It wasn't until I saw your grave that I believed it." She almost started crying again and sat down in her place. "You can start eating, otherwise it will be cold." So we started eating. "By the way, I fulfilled my dream. I got myself a dog. Her name is Fanny. She is currently in the bedroom, as she always barks when there is a visitor.  After dinner I'll show them to you. So we ate the macaroni and cheese and she let  Fanny out. She was bigger than expected, but also more calm than expected. She went to us and wanted to be petted  by Natasha. She did it too. Fanny then went to me and also wanted that I pet her.
We offered Yelena to come with us and she agreed. But only on the condition that Fanny can accompany her. We agreed and I opened the portal home. Yelena was amazed, but defiantly went through the portal.