13. Time for a change

So I teleported back to my room and showed Erin the Time Stone. "I will travel to the future tomorrow. However, I have to let my father know first. Firstly, it is a big intrusion into the timeline, but it is also dangerous for me. I mean I'm fighting against the army of Thanos and Thanos himself. I would be lying if I said that I was not afraid, but the planet, or even the universe, are in danger again. I don't want and can't just sit around and do nothing while I know that this danger exists." A tear is rolling down my cheek and I kept talking, "and before you volunteer to help, I say no. I have to do it alone. I don't want to put you in more danger than is really necessary. You are like a sibling child to me and you have no powers. I have all the powers of the universe and I believe that it is my job to defeat the new aliens." Erin came up to me and hugged me. During this hug, all the bad things that can happen went through my head. The longer I thought about it, the worse it got. I burst into tears. I could no longer keep myself on my feet.
My father knocked and opened the door. He was holding my favorite tea cup with my favorite fruit tea in his hand. "Is everything all right with you?" he asked while he put the cup on the table. I looked at him with blushing eyes and shook my head. His gaze turned to the Time Stone, which I still held in my hand. He looked at me in shock and asked me if I had looked into the future and was crying for this reason. I shook my head again. "No, I have to get the remaining Avengers back before tomorrow". So I told him my plan. He didn't want to let me at first, but then Erin reminded him that I have all the powers of the universe and that I can't hurt myself. So he agreed.
Nothing came of the plan that I would bring the Avengers back tomorrow. The nightmares also became less and less. I don't know why, but the situation has improved. I felt better too. The stressful school phase was over and we finally had a Christmas holiday.
I was able to do more and we spent the missed time with Natasha. On the first day of vacation, she asked us what to do. "Cinema wouldn't be bad, I heard that the cinema nearby is playing the old movies from the time before the blib, i.e. from the year 2018, again." I said. "What kind of movie are you suggesting?" Natasha asked while she is cooking borsch. Borsch was my favorite soup when Natasha took care of us. "The movies I might be interested in are Tomb Raider or The House with a Clock in its Walls." I replied while I was looking at my phone and sitting at the dinner table. Eri sat next to me and said that Tomb Raider sounds more interesting. We all agreed. The movie started at 18:00, so we got ready and we sat down in my dad's car. Since Natasha has not been there for a long time, her car has been sold, but her driver's license is still valid. I also mentioned that I can conjure portals, but she insisted that she wants to go by car, as in the old days. at 17:45 we finally arrived and while she was parking I was already looking forward to the movie. I haven't been to the cinema for a long time. Especially not with friends. So we bought 3 tickets for the luxury lodge and we bought a big bag of popcorn and 3 mttlere drinks. The cinema Sahl was still empty, but after 5 minutes a lot of people rushed in. Many were about my age. When the unsolicited 10-minute advertisement stopped, the room was almost completely filled. I was sitting between Erin and Natasha. Between 2 people who do not officially belong to my family, but whom I perceive as part of the family. After 2 hours the movie was over and we went out. Our eyes burned because of the bright light. We complained that the lamps were so bright. "it was such a nice day with both of you, we have to repeat it," Erin said. We agreed. When we found the car after a long search, we sat down in the car. Erin told Natasha to take Erin to the mother. Natasha made it and we then drove to our home. Natasha moved into her old room in our house, as she has lost her apartment for a long time. Now we are together again.