•~Antonio's Ceremony~•

Recap:

She couldn't wait for tonight!

End of Recap:

"Mija! Are you ready? It's time!" Y/N quickly looked in the mirror satisfied with herself. She practically leaped of the stairs as she rushed to the door to meet her mother. "Ready Mama!" she said with a smile as she shut the door behind her. Mama looks like she would cry. "You look muy hermosa!" she cupped Y/N's cheek. "Are you going on a date with someone?" "Why do you look like that?" Y/N only shot her sibilings a cold glare before smiling back at her mother. "Gracias mama!"

"So, who's the lucky boy~" Y/N just rolled her eyes, annoyed. Her annoyance soon faded as she saw how beautiful the night was. Kids running around with sparks. Wagons with people talking and laughing as they headed to the casa de la Madrigals. She loved the lively scenery.

As they got closer to the house, Y/N could see Luisa and Camilo greeting people as they walked in. Camilo noticed Y/N and walked up to her. "Hola princesa ~" Y/N could only blush at the pet name, not knowing her mother and siblings went ahead of her as they saw enough of their relationship. "H-hey Camilo" was all she could get out. "You look amazing." Y/N looked at the ground. Why was she always flustered when he complimented her. Camilo took notice of the girls embarrassment and decided to tease her. He put a hand on the flustered girls forehead," Are you coming down with something?" He leaned closer "Your face is red." Y/N quickly looked away, embarrassed as hell. "I-I think my mama c-called me!" She mentally slaps herself for stuttering as she walks away. Leaving a satisfied boy behind.

Music, Colors, and smell of food. The girl beamed with excitement as she entered the house! "This is amazing. . ." "And who was that "Amazingly flirtatious boy" you were with?" Y/N looked at her Mama with red cheeks "No one" she looks away as her mom just smirked. "It was the guy who can shape shift!" "He's one of the cousins!" the twins pulled on the moms dress as they snitched on her big sister. "Come here!" she chased the twins as they dodged people while running and jumping.

"It's time!"

With that one call everyone stood in two separate groups leaving a big line for Antonio to go through. Y/N and her family were right in front of the Madrigals. As Antonios family left from the back of the room, her eyes immediately found Camilo's. "Nope!" she quickly looked away to the Abuela not wanting to stumble over words at a very quite time.

"Fifty years ago," Abuela began "in our darkest moment. This candle blessed our family with a miracle." The madrigals all had warm smiles as they all held hands. "Tonight we see another step into the light to make us proud!" Y/N thought of Maribel as she remembered her saying she didn't get a gift. The curtains rose and a light shined at the spot where little Antonio was. He held out a hand whispering to someone behind the wall. Soon, Maribel came and held his hand. As everyone's faces slowly dropped smiles, Y/N was happy that her friend helped her cousin, pushing away her dark past.

Everyone overjoyed as the door started shining. A Toucan rested on the kids arm. Y/N chuckles as they started communicated, admiting she would love that power herself. Birds and Critters of any kind soon started flooding the house. Everyone laughing as they made room for the animals to get toward Antonio. "What a sight, huh." Y/N quickly looked over at the familiar voice. She stared at their intertwined hands.

Camilo chuckled. "You held my hand as He opened the door" Camilo pointed, a smirk on his face. "Ah-" The girl quickly removed her hand as everyone headed towards Antonios new room. "That's sad," Camilo said as he started walking "I liked holding your hand."

As everyone stood in amazement at Antonios show to his room Y/N was distracted by the feeling of her hand. She caressed her palm as she smiled. She held her crushes hand. Even though her mind wasn't there in the moment, she was happy.

She came back to earth as music started playing and people dancing. She swayed from side to side catching the beat. "May I have this dance princesa~" A hand held out in front of the girl. Camilo smiled with a bit of pink dusted on his cheeks. "Yea" Y/N took his hand, blushing as their hands touched.

The night was full of love between the two as they danced and had fun together. Laughter as the boy made fun of the girl tripping once and a while. The girl flicking his forehead for every remark. They might seem like best friends to others, but to them it was more. It was a moment to cherish, wanting it to last forever, but just having fun being with the other person.

"Camilo! Come for a picture real quick!" Camilo looked at Y/N, giving an apologetic smile. Y/N pushed him towards his family laughing. "Family first you doof!" He headed towards his family looking back at the girl.

Why wasn't Maribel with her family. Y/N looked around the crowd, a frown on her face as she saw Maribel standing behind the camera. "Hey," putting a hand on her shoulder she made Maribel come back to earth. "You okay?" Maribel gave a weak smile toward her. "Yeah, I'm fine" she shrugged. Y/N looked at her as Maribel walked out of the room.

Her mom soon came up to tell her she's leaving early to put the kids to sleep. She told her daughter to stay and have fun, but come home once it got late. After the talk with her mother Y/N couldn't find Mirabel anymore. She searched left and right, when she went to look outside the room she felt a hand grab her arm. "Looking for me hermosa~?"

Since the dance their bond grew bigger, as if they spent years together! Y/N playfully smacked his hand. "You think everything is about you, huh?" Camilo took her hand and spun her around "Sometimes," They locked eyes. "But now I think it's about you and me."

"Oh- uh. . . I . . um-"

"Would you like to have dinner with us tomorrow ?" Y/N brought herself back to earth as she fixed herself. "Sure, that sounds great." they both smiled for who knows how long, until Maribel came in yelling, "The house is in trouble!"

Once everyone was out of Antonios room they saw no cracks, "I-it was right here. There were cracks everywhere." Abuela shushed her with a stern face. "There is nothing wrong with La casa Madrigal! The magic is strong! And so are the drinks." That caused people to laugh. "Please! Music." And with a clap of her hand the party started again. When they were all heading back in, Y/N, curious about the magic, started to ask Maribel how it happened. While the mother was making aperas con queso Maribel was glad she could have someone to talk to. "I know what I saw." "And I believe you! whatever is hurting the magic must be something in this house!" Y/N leaned closer as she started to whisper. "How about I come over tomorrow to help you find out what's wrong! I'm gonna be their for dinner anyway." Maribel looked at her confused. "Really?" "Camilo invited me. . . "

"Buenas noches! And Maribel see you tomorrow!" Mirabel smirked "And well see how dinner goes!"
Y/N didnt sleep when she got home. She couldn't. "Help save the Miracle" was all she could think.

"Wait-"
"How do you save a miracle?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hola, mi amores! Another chapter, yay!
Hope you had a great Christmas.

I watched encanto 15 more times, I think I have a problem.

What was your favorite thing you got for Christmas ?? I got a Hanako Cosplay ◕◡◕

See you next chapter!
1365 words