•~Dinner and a bond broken~•

Recap:
She finished just in time as the door bell rang.

Time for dinner.
End of Recap:

When Y/N came down she saw everyone already seated at the table. "Hey!" Dolores patted a seat next to her and Camilo. Camilo stared at her the whole time. "Camilo- your staring" Y/N giggled at the boy as she nugded his arm with her elbow. "Do I look that good?" They boy scoffed with a light pink face as he started eating.

Y/N saw Mirabel and Dolores staring at each other as if they were having a staring contest. Neither one of them averted their gaze before Mirabels vision was blocked by a bowl of avocado.

"Mirabel is in Bruno's vision." Dolores whispered to the two. Y/N already knew but Camilo didnt which caused him to shape shift to Mirabel and Bruno before back to him with his face distorted. "Pfft-" Y/N stiffled a laugh causing a few stares, which seemed to make Camilo calm down. "You okay?" she laughed at the boy. Camilo just took her hand in response, intertwining their fingers. That made Y/N shut up as she just stared in front of her with a red face.

Camilo soon told his Dad about the news, which caused him to spit out water. Felix turned to his wife who made a cloud of thunder. Pepa soon told Maribels mother which Maribel nervously drank her juice while looking at the ground. Y/N and Maribel both prayed they didn't hear the crack (but most likely Dolores did. )

"Mirabel, Y/N. Is everything okay?"

Mirabel's Dad butted in, saving them. "Yes! Their just excited- for you to purpose." The two girls nodded. "Which you should do as fast as you can." Mariano felt uncomfortable, "I was actually gonna-"
"You were actually gonna! Great!" Y/N felt the awkward situation, sweating as she prayed for the dinner to be over. Camilo felt Y/N tense, so he caressed the back of her hand with his thumb to insure her everything was fine.

"Well- Since everyone here has a talent! My Mariano thought about playing a song." 'Another song huh?' Y/N thought. Marianos mother then turned to Luisa asking if she could bring over the piano. Luisa started crying as she went up the stairs. "Uh, its actually family tradition to sing after." Mirabel tilted Mariano's chair making him kneel down on one knee. Y/N looked like her head was in outer space, thinking if this night could be any worse. She turned to Camilo who looked uncomfortable, she squeezed his hand and gave him a smile, knowing it's harder for him than her.

Mariano clears his throat as he takes out the ring. Y/N watched in curiosity of how theses things worked. "Isabela, the most graceful of all the Madrigals-" Y/N sweat dropped as Maribel threw herself on the floor. "Um" "Your doing great." She grunted while giving a thumbs up. Mariano continues "The most perfect flower in this entire Encanto. . " Y/N looked over at Isabela, seeing she looked a bit uncomfortable. Y/N tilted her head in confusion.

Luisa soon came back dragging the piano on the floor before breaking down crying. Everyone stared at her in confusion. Mariano recovered and continued his proposal, "Will you marry-" "NO" Everyone looked at Mirabel as she leaped under the table. Y/N lifted the cover to see the vision completed by some type of animal. (I don't know what they are. Lo siento.) Luisa colapsed on the floor sobbing, earning more confused stares.

Boom!

Toucans flew away from the thunder as everyone panicked in confusion. Y/N felt like she could pass out at any moment but turned to see how Camilo was doing. He had his head down, hands over his head. Y/N rubbed his back in circle motion. Trying to give as much comfort as possible. Then Dolores snapped, "Mirable found the vision, she's in it. She's gonna destroy the magic and now, we're all doomed!" As Dolores finished the vision slid across the table landing perfectly in front of the Abuela.