•~Bond grown stronger and Love Blossoms~•

Recap:
The flustered girl pushed the boy back.
"OH MY GOD! We were kids!"
End of Recap:

Camilo and Y/N decided to keep their relationship a secret for a while. Camilo's reason? He didn't want to get teased by his family. Isabella would get back at him for teasing her about Mariano, Mirabel would nag about it all day and his parents would immediately plan his future with the girl.

They heard the church bells ringing witch meant Mirabel came back. "Camilo hurry." Y/N took his hand and ran towards the destroyed house. "Mi Vida slow down!" Y/N ignored him feeling her cheeks burn as they were already there. "Mirabel!" she tackled her friend into a hug. "I'm so glad your okay!" "Y/N. . ." she trailed off "So sorry for putting you in trouble like that." Y/N smiled "Forget about me! I'm just glad your okay now!"

"Not if we don't have a house!" Y/N elbowed Camilo's arm as she glared at him. "What? I can't say we don't have a house?" He then points to the, once was a house. "What is that? Not a house!" They all rolled their eyes at him.

Mirabel smiles before slowly approaching her crumbled house. She clims the steps as she starts singing. "Look at this home, We need a new foundation."

She turns back ands smiles towards her family. "It may seem hopeless but we'll get by just fine." She then grabs Y/N's hands and brings her in. Everyone soon follows. "Look at this family, a glowing constellation!"

"So full of stars and everybody wants to shine."

Once everyone entered inside they continued to listen to her speech"But the stars don't shine, they burn~" Antonio soon stands next to her favorite cousin.  "And the constellations shift!"

Mirabel quickley runs over to Luisa, helping her push up a boulder. "I think it's time you learn, You're more than just your gift"

Y/N soon turns her head to Mirabels Abuela who was standing in front of the house. "And I'm sorry I held on too tight" Pepa and Julieta slowly walk toward their mother as she lays her hands on her daughter's cheeks. "Just so afraid I'd lose you too."

"The miracle is not some magic that you've got" They Bruno winter as Alma takes her hand out for him to grab. Both sisters in shock of his sudden appearance. "The miracle is you, not some gift, just you" Y/N smiled at the sight of Bruno being back with his family. "The miracle is you"

"All of you, all of you"

Camilo shows a confused face as he has no idea what happened his little brother Antonio clearing everything up for him. "Okay, so we gonna talk about Bruno?" That's Bruno!" Y/N snickered at his confused face. Camilo just shot a smug face reading 'you'll regret it later"

Bruno awkwardly rubs his arm. "Yeah, there's a lot to say about Bruno" He soon recovers taking Pepa's hand. "I'll start, okay!" He spins her over to her husband. "Pepa, I'm sorry 'bout your wedding, didn't mean to be upsetting"

"That wasn't a prophecy, I could just see you were sweating" He soon spins around like a noodle as he circles both of them while singing.
"And I wanted you to know that your bro loves you so" He continues to spin as he throws sugar and salt in the air. "Let it in, let it out, let it rain, let it snow, let it go!"

Felix pulls his wife close wih a smile. "That's what I'm always saying, bro" He then heads to Julieta his nervousness coming back. "Gotta a lotta 'pologies I got to say" Julieta cuts him off as she pulls him into a hug. "Hey, we're just happy that you're here, okay?"
"Uh, But-"
Peppa soon comes in hugging him from the other side. "Come into the light, the triplets all reunite" Mirabels dad hugs them from behind.
"And no matter what happens we're gonna find our way"