•~First Date Gone Wrong~•

Great Request by @astoopidperson909 I like the sound of this for a chapter so enjoy some love, and family chaos! ʕʔ

ALSO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE school started again- (┬┬﹏┬┬)                                                     and I wrote this whole thing on a school computer so its not how my format usually is. . .(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Sweat. 

Nervousness. 

Questions of doubt running through his mind.

What would happen? 

Would it go well? 

Will she agree?

Then he tries to calm himself down.

Why am I worried?

We've been together for weeks. Why am I so nervous?

She'll totally say yes!

Right?

Camilo shakes away the thoughts as his mother calls him for breakfast. He looks in the mirror to make sure it didn't look like he just met the sun. He slowly exhales, 

"You can do this."

He planned to ask Y/N on a date today. Their first ever date actually. They spent time everyday with each other, yea, but it wouldn't really be called a date. These "dates" they would have is just Camilo asking her over to dinner every week. So it wouldn't look suspicious. The family obviously knows how close they are since they were close friends back when they were five. So they didn't think much of it.

Dolores was the only who picked hints as she was doing day to day things, but she didn't want to assume things of the bat so she kept quite. But not for long.

"There he is! What were you doing sleeping in and dreaming about Y/N?" Camilo just pushes Mirabel's face away, annoyed she was the first thing he had to see in the morning. Mostly because of the remark she made. "Buenos dias!" Camilo greeted as he started serving his plate.

"Estas bien, mijo?" Pepa walks up with a concerned face, as a small cloud began to form. "Everything's fine, mama. I just stayed up a little to late last night." She walked away as she felt alright by the answer. It was true though, he stayed up a little late planning the date so he could actually be alone with his princesa. He's not sure how he'll pull it of, but he'll try.

Ever since Bruno came back, Camilo grew fond of him. Mostly because he was nothing like he pictured him and because they both have love for arepas. " Hola tio Bruno!" "Hey kid" was how they always greeted each other and today is no different. They ate peacefully having regular conversation but Camilo was glancing at the clock every now and then, hoping the time would go faster but slower at the same time. He really wanted to do this but he was also nervous.

He started to sweat, and before he knew it he shape shifted to a baby (well the head did). Everyone looked at him with worry. He was more scared than he thought.

"Gracias again mija!" Y/N's mother smiled as she started to wash the dishes. "Of course mama." Even though her mama fully healed, Y/N felt out of place when she didn't cook or take care of her siblings so she would always help. Like nothing changed. 

But what was different. "You know," her mother began. "Camilo is lucky to have a future wife who can cook and clean~" 

Yes. Her mom knew. Camilo knew her mother  was nice and trustworthy so it didn't bother him to tell her. Besides, they can act like a couple at her house instead of hiding it. Though Y/N has to live with embarrassing comments from her mother now. " I'll be going now mama." Y/N quickly shut the door, in need for the air to calm her face down. Although it didn't help she was going to her "future husbands" house.