~Jealousy~

Request by miukiki7

Request: "hmm maybe y/n was going out to do or get something and then an older guy tried to harassing her and dolores hears her crying for help (ofc y/n was outside but dolores can hear a pin drop from a mile away😃) dolores tells camilo about it anddd you get the rest✨"

Anymore fluffy chapter requests would be appreciated! o(〃^▽^〃)o also i kinda changed it a bit.

Hope you enjoy! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

The Date was all Y/N had in her head. Her face heating up each time. Even now, doing the dishes after breakfast. The date never left her mind. Word spread about the Madrigals's girlfriend, but not everyone knew, yet.

"Mija," Y/N turned to her mother, turning off the water to face her mom. Her mother was feeding her new born baby sister, while the two 'crackheads' ran around outside in the village causing trouble with other kids.

"Can you go and get groceries for this week? Take my wallet, the list is on the kitchen table." Y/N glanced at the table, the list was there. "Of course mama!" She smiled at her to reassure everything would be taken care of.

Her mom thanked her as she grabbed the list and headed out the door. She put her bag over her shoulder, wearing (outfit of choice, sorry no picture. Couldn't find one.) Y/N looked over the list, saying "Buenos dias" to everyone as she passed by. The list contained:

-Milk

-Eggs

-Dough for arepas

-Party snacks 

-Jarritos

-Candy

-Flowers

Was their a party or something? Was there a festival happening? She didn't check her calendar so she didn't know.  She passed by parents and high-fived kids. Already have way in the list! 

Y/N took a small break and played with a few kids in the middles part of the village. She swung them around in circles and danced with them, laughter filling the air. Parents and adults soon joined in, clapping or dancing with the beat. Having fun as the hours passed, she couldn't notice a boy smiling at her the whole time. A plan to make her his, clueless she's already taken.

Y/N giggled as they turned to switch partners for the dance, hands joining with a boys who seemed 2 years older or the same age as her. Y/N took in his features. Light brown hair that shined in the light, creamy tan skin, and dark brown eyes. He had a charming smile, she'll admit that, but felt a bit uncomfortable. Only Heaven knows why.

"So your the one who started the party," he gave a soft smile starting the dance as the music continued playing.

"I guess you could say that! My mama says I have a way of lighting up the room!" Y/N tried pushing the feeling away, still not knowing why she had this feeling.

"That's great! I could use a cheerful partner to brighten up my day!" He smiled as y/n froze with a blank mind. Trying to figure out, what did this guy mean?

"Camilo!"

"CAMILO!"

Dolores was sliding all over the house trying to find her brother, tripping up the stairs slamming the door open to his room. Camilo turned around in surprise, and slightly embarrassed. He was practicing more creative lines to ask Y/N on a second date. So Dolores barging in didn't help.