•~We don't talk about Bruno~•

Recap:

"How do you find a vision?"

End of Recap:
Y/N couldn't sleep at all last night as she tried to find out what was hurting the magic. She ended up making breakfast for her family to leave as soon ad possible, wearing clothing she thought was appropriate for the journey.

(Yeah so, a lot of you made a good point about the last outfit being, um-, not. . . great. So just imagine an outfit :'))

"Mama, Ill be out for a bit!" Y/N looked through the cabinets for something quick to eat along the way. "Breakfast is on the table! And I won't be here for dinner!"

"Where are going in such a hurry? And why won't you be here for dinner?" Her mama came down with baby as she tried to understand what her daughter was saying. "Im hanging out with Maribel the whole day and Camilo invited me to dinner with his family." Y/N quickly gave her mom a kiss on the cheek. "Well, tell me how dinner goes with your boyfriend~" Y/N groans thankful that her mom let her go in time. "MOM!"

The girl began running toward the house of the Madrigals after her farewells. She spotted Maribel just in time before entering the house. "Mirabel!" Mirable held a finger to her mouth indicating the girl to be quite. "I'm glad you came," she whispered. "I talked to Luisa just a few minutes ago and she said a vision might be in Bruno's tower!" Y/N looked confused. "C'mon I'll explain on the way."

"Wow, who knew your sister carried so much." The two girls were making their way up the stairs to Bruno's door. "Yeah, we're here. Ready?" Y/N nodded. It wasn't as magical as the other rooms, it was honestly kinda disappointing. "Casita, can you turn off the sand?" Tiles clattered indicating they couldn't. "You can't help in here?" Y/N tilted her head in disappointment. The house worried for their safety. "Well be fine." Maribel reassured the house. "I'm doing this for you, for abuela," Y/N felt proud for her friend. "Maybe a little for me" mumbling the last part Maribel took Y/Ns hand as they both headed toward the sand path.

"Ow!" they both hit each other as they slid down on the sand. Y/N groans as she saw the amount of stairs the room had. "We have to go all the way up their!" Y/N slapped herself. "Hey," Maribel put a hand on the girls shoulder. "This means we can catch up! We havnt talked since you moved away!" Y/N smiled as she agreed. The two started out fine as they catched up on lost times. As they got up higher they gave up on talking as they tried to breath. "You think it'll be easy cause we're magic but no! BRUNO YOUR ROOM IS THE WORST!"

The two girls, practically dead, finally made up top only to find a cliff. Y/N mentally jumped off as Maribel made something for them to swing to the other side. Y/N ran to the door in amazement as she wanted to see Brunos room. Again disappointed to be met with a room full of sand. Until she spotted a green light. "What are they?" Maribel took one out. "It looks like a puzzle piece from the vision." She put three pieces together and the ground started to shake. "Quick get the other pieces!" The sand started filling up the room. They quickly ran out the room as the sand pushed them out.

"That was close" Y/N tried finding her breath as she wheezed. "I'm glad we caught up though." they both walked, satisfied with their find until Maribel bumped into her Abuela. "Where are you two coming from in such a hurry?" Concerned for the girls as she cleaned the sand that got on her. "What is in your hair?" Before the girls could speak Luisa came up the stairs crying. "My gift! I'm losing my gift!" The Abuela looked at her like she didn't understand." What?"

Y/N stood there not knowing what to think as she heard Luisa cry about donkeys and her gift. "What did you do? What did you say to her?" Y/N, about to defend her friend, she interrupted. "Nothing- I. . . I don't" Y/N thanked the bell for saving Maribel. Feeling a bit mad at her abuela for making it seem as if she were a problem.