2- I remember

We have been driving for like 20 minutes

We have been driving for like 20 minutes. I am on my phone and I think the younger one too.

The silence is a little bit awkward.

"It's not fair that you guys know my name and I don't know your names." I decided to speak first.

The older one looked at me in the revue mirror with a small smile. "I am Leonardo. I am 23 and your second eldest brother."

I nod and give him a smile then I turn my head waiting for the other one to introduce himself.

"Matteo she's asking you your name." Leonardo told, apparently Matteo.

"Sorry, what?" Matteo put his phone down asking his older brother. He was too focused on the conversation he was having. And the sound of his keyboard was fucking annoying.

"Marissa is asking you to introduce yourself." Leonardo responded.

"Wait, you don't remember us?" Matteo asked turning around looking at me confused and... hurt?

I don't even know you-

"How am I supposed to remember someone I don't know?" I question him.

"But you do know us- never mind. I am Matteo. 18. Your fifth eldest brother." He responded. Hurt is evident in his voice.

"Cool- wait fifth? How many brothers do I have?" I ask.

"lei davvero non si ricorda di noi." (She really doesn't remember us) Matteo said in Italian. I don't think he knows that I understand Italian and speak it fluently.

Am I planing on telling them that information? No.

I speak Italian because my mom taught me since I was a baby.

"Sorry what did you say?" I say acting clueless.

"I said you have six brothers, you will meet them all tomorrow at breakfast." Matteo lied. "lei non sa l'italiano." (She doesn't know Italian). Haha, jokes on you Matteo.

Fucking hell. Not two not three not four. Six.

"I don't understand. Am I supposed to know you?" I ask them.

"Yes-" Matteo responded but Leonardo cut him off.

"We will talk about that later. Now try to get some sleep, Marissa. It's way past bed time." Leonardo says and I burst out laughing.

Bed time seriously? I mean it's late, it's midnight but it's still early for me.

"Did I say something funny?" Leonardo asked me with a stern voice that made me stop my laughter immediately. So fucking scary.

"Yes. You're talking to me like I was a 4 year old child. Bed time seriously?" I answer him.

"sei ancora 4 per me." (You're still 4 to me) he whispered to himself but I heard it. "You're still a child Marissa. Please get some sleep."