11- upset

I woke up from a nightmare and I remembered that Alessandro is sleeping next to me so I had to be quiet while I cried a little

The worst cry is the silent one.

I looked at Sandro's phone, it's 5 a.m. I decided to wake up and go to the kitchen. I need water.

I go down the stairs. I still am amazed by this house- mansion. The roof is so high. It's immense.

After 5 minutes, I got to the kitchen but before I entered, I heard people moving upstairs; third floor to be exact.

No.

Please?

No. We're gonna get in trouble.

But we have the right now to go there.

Yeah but I think I need permission to go there.

Fine go back to bed and be boring while you can know what's going on up there.

Stop manipulating me.

I am you remember? I am the real you that you want to hide so bad.

For fuck's sake. Fine. You won. I will go up there.

Before I knew it, I was in front of the stairs that I have never went up before.

My mind is telling me to go back. But my legs are moving. It's a bad idea. Still my legs are moving. This is a very bad idea. I am halfway up there-

"What the fuck are you doing here?!?" Marcello grabbed my arm harshly and his voice is stern as well. Where did he come from?!?

"I-" I was gonna say something- even though I have no excuse besides my curiosity- but still I could have said anything to make this better.

"It's 5 in the morning for fuck's sake! It's full of men up there!" He cut me off scolding me while dragging me down the stairs.

"I-" I was gonna apologise but he cut me off once again.

"Why are you up anyway?!? I knew I swear to god I had this feeling that you were gonna go up!" His grip is getting tighter by the second that it's hurting me.

Will he give me a chance to talk!

"You're hurting me." I whispered but he heard me. He was confused at first but then he let go once he noticed his hand gripping my arm. We're now in the hall of the second floor.

"Why are you up? Where's Alessandro?" He sighed massaging his temples.

"I had a nightmare. Sandro is probably still sleeping." I responded keeping my head down.

I knew this was a bad idea.

"Why were you going up there?" His voice softened a little.

"I heard noises so I got curious." He tensed again and before he could say anything. "I am sorry." I apologised giving him my puppy eyes. He sighed and ran his hands over his face and hair while mumbling things I couldn't understand.