61- Dismissed

It's been fifteen minutes since I got in this car with the direction; the airport

Rick is driving me with Morty in the passenger seat and I am sitting in the back. We are talking about nothings.

"I saw that too yeah, it was on the tv." Morty responded to Rick.

They are talking about basketball right now which is not my thing so I took my phone and called Blake to see if he's still alive after that kiss.

After the first ring he responds. "Miss me already, love?" He asked.

"Just checking to see if you're still alive."

"Alive with a broken arm."

"No!" I laughed. "Who did that to you?"

"Marcello obviously. Lorenzo told me that he's gonna pretend the kiss didn't happen. Sandro and Leo were kinda happy for us. Tony shoved my shoulder purposely but he said he didn't do it on purpose. Who's left?"

"Matteo." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah forgive me, you have a lot of brothers. I didn't see him. He left right after you left. I think he was crying.."

"Oh... take care of them Blake."

"I will. You take care of yourself and that contract between us." He said. "By the way, there's a red dot on the back of the necklace I gave you when you're in danger press on it."

"Oh okay." I said slightly surprised with this advanced technology in a such small necklace. "Bye Blake."

"Bye Rose."

"Was that Blake?" Morty asked me smirking.

"Yep." I responded.

"I heard you both kissed—" Rick said but got cut off by Morty.

"Isn't that Ryle... and Kai?"

"It is." I said.

They both got in the middle of the road making us stop.

We roll down the windows and they get closer.

"Rose, you still want to take down the dons?" Kai asked right away without greetings.

I am super confused but I answer. "Yes. Why?"

"This is your chance. There's an entire group of people who are ready to follow your orders. But you need to come with us right now." Ryle answered.

"Why should she trust you?" Rick asked.

"She doesn't have to but we both care for her." Ryle said.

"I don't think your words have any meaning to Mariss—" Morty spoke but I cut him off.

"Why now? It's been more than a year since I announced the dons as my enemies." I asked confused.

"We have been looking for an army that You're gonna lead. Look Rose, my sister— the dons have my sister and I will do anything to get her out of there." Ryle said.