90- Reunited for her

A month later

A month later

We're at the beach. By we, I mean the Rivas and their girlfriends slash wives- well wife, Lorenzo and Lily got married two weeks ago after they found out that Lily is pregnant, it wasn't big or anything, it was only us but we had the best time. Then there are the Blades, though Silas didn't come, he will be here tomorrow.

We're staying at the Riva beach house. We needed a vacation. We needed to get away. This is our first day and I already feel a whole lot better.

We're sitting around a big table with fruits and drinks on it. I have never seen Lorenzo so happy. He wanted to be a father- and to be real, Lorenzo is meant to be a father, he's born for that role.

Blake is also the best father I could ask for, he bounded quickly with Ace and I love the way he's raising him, he's strict with him but he also lets him know that he loves him. He's perfect. I'm watching him right now, he's teaching Ace how to fight, he's showing him a trick to do with his leg. The way Ace looks so small next to his father is very funny. They look adorable that it brought tears to my eyes- fuck Marissa no. I successfully blinked them away.

"Spot the difference." Aurora said looking at them. "There's none, Marissa, I think we finally found your baby daddy." She said making me laugh. As if there was any doubt to begin with.

The men are conversing about the Blade clan and the girls seem to be bored out of their minds from this conversation. "So what's up with you and Matteo?" I asked Aurora and that's when Raven and Sofia came over to us extremely interested in this conversation leaving the men to their own boring one, I chuckled. Lily would have loved to join us but Lorenzo has both of his arms wrapped around her not allowing her to go anywhere.

"He fucked me." She shrugged. My jaw dropped. Since when that's something you can say so casually?

"You lost your virginity!" Sofia exclaimed whispering. "Congratulations! How was it?"

"He was actually... very gentle." Aurora said surprised. "I didn't tell him that I was a virgin so at first, it really fucking hurt but when... when he knew, he was very gentle. And he was very good. Like so fucking good I was sore for three days-"

"TMI, Rori!" I told her disgusted. "What about your relationship with him?" I asked, that's what I wanted to know in the first place.

"There isn't a relationship, Mar. We fucked that's it. It was just like I wanted it. Hot. Perfect. And Matteo is a fucking god when it comes to hotness and sex and handsomeness and all, but... he scares me sometimes like... I don't know, he's a killer- and the most dangerous assassin in the underground- and you know that I want a normal guy. Nothing about him is normal."

"Like... I don't understand. When did he fuck you? How? What? Where?" Sofia asked making us laugh.

"A week ago, I was in a club with my friends, and he happened to also be there. I was dancing with a guy when he showed up, he beat the fuck out of that guy, then took me to his place since I was in no shape to see Silas, and it just... I was never that turned on in my entire fucking life, we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. I mean imagine a closed space with a fireplace and the best view of New York. We fucked." She explained.