8- very angry

We all do as Matteo says

We all do as Matteo says. We were practically running up the stairs.

We go down the hallway, cursing of why Marcello's room is so far. But we're finally here.

We go in and... oh my god.

It's Marissa hugging Marcello's head that's on her chest while he's hugging her waist. They were both cuddling, sleeping peacefully.

"He never cuddled with me... I love cuddles." Alessandro complained.

"Shh" Matteo, Antonio who is now in here and I didn't even notice, and I shushed Sandro.

"Well let's get out and let them sleep." Lorenzo said in a low voice.

We left the room and I couldn't remove the smile from my face. First relieved that our baby sister is safe and second that she was cuddling with her big brother.

We got into the dining room again. Sitting in our usual seats.

"Some things don't change. She didn't have L, she went to Marcello." Antonio said smiling as well. After that we all continued eating in peace.

 After that we all continued eating in peace

They couldn't be more fucking loud. After the door closed and woken me up from my first nightmare-less sleep in so many years, I looked around me and I couldn't be happier to see my sorellina next to me.

My head was laying on her chest, her arms are still around my neck and I didn't dare to remove my arms from around her waist. Her long black hair was everywhere, her mouth was slightly open and her cheeks were red. Adorable.

It wasn't a dream. She trusted me.

Though I need to get up because I need to discuss something with Lorenzo and if I don't catch him in the morning. I won't see him the whole day.

I get up slowly, scared I will wake her up. She mumbled things under her breath that are in a language that doesn't exist then she smuggled into the covers missing the comfort my body was giving her.

I was gonna grab a shirt from my closet but I decided against it. My closet makes noises sometimes and that might wake our principessa. However I did grab my pack of cigarettes on my nightstand.